PDA

View Full Version : I felt the baby move!!!

molucass
07-06-2006, 02:15 PM
I was sitting here at the computer and I kept feeling something and I wasn't quite sure what it was.., since I've never felt anything like that before.

And then I kept feeling it, and I realized it was the baby moving!!! It wasn't an actual *kick*,, more like a flutter or something. It was sooo cool!!!

I just felt it again as I'm typing this!

I'm sure this is a pretty pointless post, but I was so excited that I had to share!!

:) :D :) :D :cool:

catnapper
07-06-2006, 02:34 PM
How utterly cool! Ashley didn't know it was the baby until the doctors told her. She had thought it was just gas! LOL

Cookiebaker
07-06-2006, 02:44 PM
Wow! That is awesome! I can't wait to get to that point, too! :cool: Congratulations! :D

Anita Cholaine
07-06-2006, 02:57 PM
How exciting for you! :D

Crazy-Cat-Lover
07-06-2006, 03:31 PM
How utterly cool! Ashley didn't know it was the baby until the doctors told her. She had thought it was just gas! LOL

With my first, I thought it was gas too! I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 22 weeks along! I started feeling this baby move at 18 weeks, now it's non stop. It kicks and turns and you can see it from the outside. :D

PinkSunshine
07-06-2006, 04:43 PM
Yup, thought it was gas with my little guy as well :eek:

Now I'm 25 weeks and feel him move literally ALL DAY LONG. It's such a neat feeling, but I'm worried he's going to be hyperactive.... It's my favorite part of being pregnant :)