PDA

View Full Version : Doom & Flake

Ann
05-17-2002, 04:38 AM
Oh, you are such adorable piggies!!! The photo of you after your bath is adorable, you both look so cute! Funny too that you are named after the band Rammstein since I like a few of their songs actually!

Congrats on being Pet(s) Of The Day little guys! Hope you get many special treats (and no baths) on your special day!

tatsxxx11
05-17-2002, 07:10 AM
Hi there adorable Doom and Flake!! Your after bath pic has me in stitches!! Flake looks like he just tumbled out of the washer!! Reminds me so much of the first time I gave my piggie Squeekers a tubbie!!! He had the same "dazed" expression!!:D And that was before the hairdryer came out!!:eek: You two are the cutest pair! We just added a new piggie to our herd. And just like you guys, they do have their "sibling moments!":D But like my Squeekers and Moon, I know deep down you guys are the best of buds!! Congratulations to you precious Doom and Flake, our adorable brother team Pets of the Day, the Laurel and Hardy of "Wheekerdom!" And guys..........I LOVE those precious little feet of yours, yes I do!!!:) Popcorn!!!

Logan
05-17-2002, 08:08 AM
Oh my!!! What precious little boys, all wrapped up after a bath!!! Hope you guys get extra good treats today, and maybe make a little mischief!!! :D

Congratulations on being two of the cutest piggie Pets of the Day ever!!! :)

cavialova
05-17-2002, 10:33 AM
what adorable little piggers!! :eek: :D ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
05-17-2002, 12:19 PM
Awww!!! What sweet squeekers! I love the wash and wear look in your after bath picture. Hope you get lots of extra treats today for being our wonderful Pets of the Day.:)

salana
05-31-2002, 09:05 AM
I moved home from school, and on the day when I had no internet access, my piggies got to be Pet of the Day! I just found this out last night when I looked in the archives, and Doom was very indignant that I hadn't checked the website every single day (even while I was on the road) to see whether he was being especially honored! He's a silly fussy boy.

I haven't given them a bath since that one time when I took the pictures...they had skin problems and I thought bathing them would help their problems. Since they're shorthaired pigs, I don't have to bathe them very often. (A long haired piggy I used to have, Caesar, needed a bathe every month or so, and he would always shriek like he was being grievously injured.)

Iggy Pop is a singer, the "godfather of punk". I don't know why, but my piggies hate his music. They also hate Tom Petty's music, and the band Tin Machine...sometimes I have to wonder about their taste in music.

They're very happy that people like their feet. Doom is especially proud of his, because one of his hind feet is half black and half pink. He insists that that makes him the Chosen Pig, whom we should all bow down to. Flake's tan stripe extends all the way down his legs, so his front feet are half brown and half pink.

Doom even has his own livejournal (http://www.livejournal.com/users/doomydoom) where I transcribe his rants about how bad his brother is and how mean I am and how evil hamsters are. Everything there should, of course, be taken with a grain of salt. ;)