PDA

View Full Version : CNN video--kitten survives wood chipper

critters
07-06-2006, 09:23 AM
http://www.cnn.com/ (sorry, I can't find a direct link)

moosmom
07-06-2006, 09:35 AM
That poor sweet baby! I'm glad he's going to be okay (couldn't hear the video as I have no sound on my computer). I'm SURE he'll have tons of offers for a new home.

Another happy ending.

Craftlady
07-06-2006, 09:43 AM
Poor thing was voicing his opinion on the whole experience. I had sound on and hubby thought it was one of our gang pissing a fit LOL
This vet is an angel to do all the surgeries (2 so far) 1 more to go to close the gash near a ear. Kitty is eating like a champ (they said woofing it down).
I'm sure the vet will make sure the kitty goes to a good home.

catmandu
07-06-2006, 09:44 AM
The Pet Angels were luckily near by, and used thier Angel powers to save this Little Orangie from a certain death.
All Our Angels are always near by to help any Pet that they can.
What a great Little Miracle Kitten.
A pox on the people who let him roam loose.

catlover4ever
07-06-2006, 10:24 AM
What a nightmare but with a happy ending. Oh Poor Kitty :(

Flatcoatluver
07-06-2006, 11:05 AM
Oh poor baby, He is so lucky, I hope he now can get adopted to a nice and warm home.

jazzcat
07-06-2006, 11:10 AM
OMG, that poor kitty! What a nightmare.

I also saw a story on there about one of the "Survivor" winners shooting a puppy with a bow and arrow. Since my Ripley was shot with a bow and arrow 12 years ago that story really hit close to home for me. They've charged him with animal cruelty. I hope they stick it to him! :mad:

Laura's Babies
07-06-2006, 11:40 AM
Poor little baby, to have that happen when his life is just starting. Thank God the right people were there to help him.