PDA

View Full Version : RIP Cabaret :(

Roxyluvsme13
07-05-2006, 09:43 AM
Cabaret's fight finally ended this morning. :( I'm so heartbroken, and I didn't realize how attached I was to this one fish. He was the little guy with the really bad ripped fins I rescued from Petsmart. He had a sweet personality, and I loved to watch him eat his peas. I knew he was sick from the moment I got him, but I just couldn't help myself and took him anyways. I feel like I've failed or something because I couldn't save him, but I guess it was just his time. I did everything I could for him, and more, and he still didn't make it. As I sit here typing this with tears in my eyes, at least I know that he can finally swim free without any pain. I hope he knows that I did love him, and that he's been one of my favorite bettas.

RIP Cabaret. :(

Zippy
07-05-2006, 10:54 AM
i am so Sorry Bri.((((HUGS))))
You did everthing you could and he had a great life with you and it was his time.Cabaret was lucky to have you.
Rest in Peace Cabaret.

Anita Cholaine
07-05-2006, 11:31 AM
RIP Cabaret. I'm sure you are swimming in Heaven without any pain now...

Chilli
07-05-2006, 12:49 PM
Aww. ;__; I'm so sorry. *hugs*
I know you worked so hard to keep him happy and alive, but sometimes there isn't much else you can do. Atleast his last moment with you were good ones.

molucass
07-05-2006, 02:32 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.. :(

Roxyluvsme13
07-05-2006, 08:47 PM
Thank you for your kind words, everyone.