PDA

View Full Version : KUDOS to all those who....

DianeSnizzy
07-05-2006, 08:12 AM
Hello,

I just wanted to send out cheers and kudos to all the generous and caring people who watch out for the 'feral' cats. These people go out of their way to make sure these cats have food, water, and shelter. Some even pay out of their own pockets to have these cats spayed or neutered.

These are kind, loving, and caring people and I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you!!!

Laura's Babies
07-05-2006, 08:34 AM
Those who remember the forgotten, need to be remembered themselves.

Thanks for what you do to help the helpless and this is your time to be reconized for your efforts.
THANKS (for all the kitties you have helped!)

catmandu
07-05-2006, 09:54 AM
I just cannot stand by and see these Cats hungry, so I do waht I can to rehome if I can.
And feed and put places fot them to sleep if I cant.
I love Cats.

moosmom
07-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Like Gary (Catmandu), I also cannot stand by and watch kitties go hungry. I commend everyone who works with feral colonies (Lisa and Kevin K&L, and anyone else I may have missed) and helps them survive through no fault of their own.

Sevaede
07-05-2006, 02:00 PM
thank You! :d:d:d

orangemm
07-05-2006, 03:08 PM
Yes, thank each and every one of you for doing such a kind thing for these poor creatures. They have nothing, and you feed them, make sure they have clean water and if at all possible, improvise shelter for them.

Someone is watching and your good deeds will be recognized.

Thank you all.

catmandu
07-05-2006, 05:35 PM
If I had ignored the Porch Cats, then Scrappy 2 would not be here meewing for cheese,and I would be a poorer person without her and Tubby 2.