PDA

View Full Version : Home needed for two cats...

AmberLee
05-16-2002, 11:01 PM
Friends of a friend are joining the Peace Corps and needs a new home for their two cats. I'm trying to get more info. Here's what I have so far.

> My husband and I are looking for a nice, safe,
> permanent home for our two
> kitties (pictures attached). We are leaving for
> Honduras at the end of July
> to serve in the Peace Corps and, unfortunately, we
> can't take them with us
> (though I did consider it!:>). It is so hard to say
> goodbye, because they
> are so wonderful. In fact, they are probably the
> most adorable kitties you
> will ever meet!:> Hammie (male) and Zoe (female)
> (like the Baby Blues comic
> strip) are only 1 1/2 years old, enormously friendly
> and extremely
> well-behaved. They are siblings and love to play
> with, and take care of,
> each other. They love other cats and dogs, and have
> proven to be very
> adapting. They are spade and neutered, have all
> their shots, no flees,
> short hair, and have been strictly indoors thus far.
> Hammie and Zoe are so
> welcoming and friendly that we know they will bring
> the same warmth,
> happiness and laughter into your home.
>
> If you, or someone you know, are looking for a
> couple of furry friends,
> please let me know!

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-17-2002, 12:41 AM
I WISH I WISH!!!!
IF I COULD I WOULD BE IN A HEAP OF TROUBLE CAUSE I WOULD SAVE EVERY KITTY IN THE WORLD :( :(

Wishing your friends BIG luck in finding GOOD HAPPY homes for the two little purrbabies!!

AmberLee
05-17-2002, 10:47 PM
I've been contacted by the mother who is entering the Peace Corps in July. Her fur-babies are 18 months old and to me look quite a bit like Casper and Kitty (I'm not quite sure if the black one in this case is the male or female, though.) The photos are too big to post here so I'm working on getting them resized. They should be posted here soon.

[Sorry I don't know enough about photos and software to make this go smoothly...]

AmberLee
05-18-2002, 12:14 PM
One more update: in this case the black cat is the female (Zoe) and the tabby is the male (Hammie). Sorry, ran into a glitch getting the photos resized, but hope to have them soon.

tatsxxx11
05-20-2002, 01:43 PM
Here are the pictures of beautiful Zoe (Black kitty) and Hammie (Grey Tabby) Hope you don't mind me posting them for you Pauline! My email is not letting me open or send pics or attachments!:confused: Wish I could take them both. Gorgeous furbabies:)

Zoe
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/p8b88ca5ac28ea6fd78383b02f028ed93/fdb8a6ea.jpg

Hammie
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/p554884feafd956466a212362d0a6242d/fdb8a6eb.jpg

Edwina's Secretary
05-20-2002, 01:52 PM
Where are they, geographically speaking???

tatsxxx11
05-20-2002, 01:59 PM
Phew....you gave me a scare Edwina! I could see them;)

AmberLee
05-20-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Where are they, geographically speaking???

I believe they are in the general area of San Francisco bay -- probably the southern end. I'll ask their parents and get back to you.

Sandra, thank you for resizing them and posting them. :D You were very fast and I appreciate your efforts. I cannot believe the troubles I had getting them to you. I gotta get resizing software on my home computer... :o

Former User
06-03-2002, 01:33 AM
Any news about these two???

AmberLee
06-03-2002, 09:00 AM
No, I haven't heard anything on their status. Thank you for the reminder. I'll check. Wouldn't it be wonderful if they already have a great new home?

Former User
06-03-2002, 12:10 PM
Yes AmberLee, that would be so great! Can't wait to hear the news. For some odd reason these two feel close to me...

AmberLee
06-03-2002, 11:51 PM
Great news! Hammie and Zoe have been successfully re-homed. What a relief! Thank you all for your concern.

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-04-2002, 12:22 AM
What GREAT news!!!! I just love their gold eyes....Hope they are happy in their new home... sweet kitties.

Former User
06-04-2002, 04:30 AM
YAY!! GREAT NEWS AMBERLEE!!! What a relief!!!

tatsxxx11
06-14-2002, 03:07 PM
WOW!!!!!!!! Great, great news!!! Yipppppppppeee!! Oh, this is terrific!!:D:D:D