PDA

View Full Version : Baby Alden should be arriving today!

Pam
07-05-2006, 04:45 AM
Well it is July 5th and I woke up thinking about Sara (Sara Luvs Her Tinky). Unless something happened overnight it appears that today will be little Alden's birthday. :) Sara I doubt that you will check PT before heading into the hospital, but if you do please know that we will all have you in our prayers today. :)

I think Cataholic is supposed to report in when little Alden is here. Oh I can't wait! (((Hugs to you Sarah!)

Cookiebaker
07-05-2006, 07:00 AM
I had the same exact thing on my mind as soon as I woke up this morning, too :D Best Wishes to a quick and safe delivery, Sara! I can't wait to see your new little baby! :D

Laura's Babies
07-05-2006, 07:44 AM
GOOD LUCK Sara! We will be waiting for word that you are a Mommie!

sirrahbed
07-05-2006, 09:11 AM
Thinking and praying often for you Sara - oh can't wait for the happy news that you are a new mommy :)

RobiLee
07-05-2006, 09:25 AM
Baby Alden? How on earth did I miss this? I mean I knew Sara was due any day now but I've never really read through all of the threads. I just shouted out to Alden (my hubby) to let him know. He chuckled and said that was pretty cool. He has never known anyone to have that as a first name, well besides his father and grandfather. Now I'll be very curious to see what Baby Alden's middle name will be ;). I hope Sara is doing well and that everything is ok. I'll be checking in later. :)

I'm thinking about you, Sara!

Cataholic
07-05-2006, 10:06 AM
I know nothing!!!! I sure hope she calls me, but, in the thick of things, can understand if she won't/can't. Hang on Sara, the world is about to spin off its axis! ;)

Toby's my baby
07-05-2006, 11:48 AM
Prayers headed your way for you and baby Alden!! I hope everything goes as planned! You will be in all of our prayers today!

Karen
07-05-2006, 12:25 PM
You're still in our prayers, Sara and Alden!

Tinky and Jupiter haven't a clue as to how much their world is about to change!

Logan
07-05-2006, 12:42 PM
I just saw Sara's post. She doesn't go in until 4 pm! And they are starting the Pitocin (sp?) until tomorrow. Poor dear.

Johanna, you know we're going to be on pins and needles until we hear from you!

Logan