PDA

View Full Version : My sister and Brandon's wedding, reception, and rehearsal/dinner.

molucass
07-04-2006, 08:40 PM
Pictures of the wedding! (http://www.photoshopdaddy.com/alanaandbrandonswedding/index.html)

Here's the web address. There is A LOT of pictures, so instead of picking my favorites and posting them, I'll just post the address so people can look at them all if they want to. I know ya'll wont know who half the people are, but if you have a question, I will be more than happy to answer.

Some of them turned out pretty good. I can't wait until we get the actual pictures back.

Cataholic
07-05-2006, 03:33 PM
That cake was beautiful!!!!! Your sister was a lovely bride. It looked like people were enjoying the reception.

ramanth
07-08-2006, 11:08 AM
Congrats to her! The photos were lovely. :D

Toby's my baby
07-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Great pictures! Everyone looks great!

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Great pics!! Your sister was absolutely gorgeous! Those 2 flowergirls were oh so cute!!

molucass
07-08-2006, 02:10 PM
One of the flower girls is my niece. She's 2! :)

Eden wouldn't walk down the isle by herself, so she walked in front of me instead and threw her flowers.

The other flower girl is my sisters friends daughter and she waited until we got to the end of the isle and then started throwing her petals all over the place..lol.