PDA

View Full Version : A little help.

Mollie's Mommy
05-16-2002, 04:52 PM
Hi everybody!:)
I just registered, and I kind of need a little bit of help!:D So, if somebody could tell me how to do some stuff and such... I would greatly appreciate it! ;)

Stay cool!:cool:

Heather Wallace
05-16-2002, 04:59 PM
Hi Welcome to Pet talk, I am sure you will enjoy it.

I was wondering what it was you wanted to know how to do.

Is it to do with the site or is it how to care for a pet?

If it's the site you want to know about then basically post a message under any of the headings, and hopefully you will receive some replies.

Take care.:)

Karen
05-16-2002, 05:37 PM
If you ask specific questions, I will answer! Otherwise, I don't know what you don't know! :)

Mollie's Mommy
05-17-2002, 04:04 PM
Thank You for replying,:) Heather Wallace and Karen. Well... what does the "PM" stand for, and what are forums and threads, etc. How do you subscribe to these things, and how do you update things such as options or buddy lists? Thanks for your time.

Ann
05-17-2002, 04:12 PM
Well, the PM stands for personal message, and if you click it over someone's post it will send them a private message from you. Much like an email, with the difference that it won't actually mail it to them, instead they'll just get a little notice about it next time the visit Pet Talk. A forum is the same thing as a board, which are places like these. An online communinty where people can talk and post messages. A thread is what we call each seperate subject, like this whole thing is one thread, and what I'm doing right now is just a post.

Oki, I hope that helps some! I gotta run so I can't respond to your other questions (sorry!), but I'm sure they were will be others around, eager to help :)

CatCrazy711
05-18-2002, 09:44 PM
Hi!:) And welcome to Pet Talk.:cool: I havn't posted to very many things, but I've read alot!:D I just really don't have time!:rolleyes: Well, I myself don't really have all the steps down pat yet... but soon I will!:cool: And so will you, but it will take some time of "roaming", because there are so many things, what should you choose?:confused: I don't reply, because as I said before, I'm limited on time,:D but the "threads" I subscribe to help me learn to take better care of my "babys"!:D You'll learn soon, just read first... then start posting, the method hasn't failed me yet!:cool:

Thanks!

Nikki:p

Aspen and Misty
05-18-2002, 10:59 PM
i have a question. How do you edit your profile? I can not figure it out for the life of me! LOL

Ann
05-19-2002, 05:32 PM
When you are logged in, click the button at the way top that says "user cpu" and then click "edit profile".

Hope that helps :)

Mollie's Mommy
05-19-2002, 08:09 PM
Thanks to everyone for all your help, it is helping me take better care of Mollie and "surf"!

Thanks again,
Nikkie:p

Mollie's Mommy
05-19-2002, 08:11 PM
Sorry everybody, I just had to do that... my name isn't Nikki, but I saw I think CatCrazy711 sign that and I just like that name and signature. Thanks again for your advice though!

CatCrazy711
05-19-2002, 08:25 PM
Thanks for that "analegy" Mollie's Mommy, but you should come up with your own signature, and please don't copy mine again!

Oh and Mollie's Mommy, PM me and I will give you some tips.

Nikki:p

Mollie's Mommy
06-01-2002, 07:57 PM
Thanks for all your help you guys!

Please,. PM Me ANY time!

KatGurl
06-16-2002, 09:54 PM
Dear Mollie'sMommy:)
I would like to say first of all...:D I havn't been on pet talk very long, but I can say that I love it!:cool: It is a great way to share ideas and thoughts, and if you ever have a problem, post to PetTalk and you will get many answers. I hope you come to understand more about it, but in the mean time, just have fun!:p Please, if you have any questions... feel free to Email me or PM me any time at all!:D

**Liza**:rolleyes:

Mollie's Mommy
06-19-2002, 08:21 AM
Everyone, Hello and thank you!:) So much for your help, it has made "surfing" a breeze.:D And I must say I couldn't have done it without your help!;) Please keep sending tips, and if I can... I will try to PM you or at least put you on my BL:cool:
Please, feel free any time... day or night to PM me or EM me.:rolleyes: Thank you all so much... I will PM you or EM you soon! Unfortunately I am going on vacation where there will be no availabilitys concerning computers:mad: Well, I'll talk to you later... after I enjoy my Cruise vaca!

Mollie's Mommy
06-19-2002, 08:26 AM
Thanks again!:) TA TA!

CatCrazy711
06-28-2002, 08:16 PM
Welcome Mommy!;) Any time, even though I probably didn't help you much!:D

ChewmonkeyBC
06-29-2002, 08:07 PM
Hi,
Welcome to PetTalk!!:D
i g2g it sounds like the storms are coming back in....

ttul tt4n:D