PDA

View Full Version : My Landlady needs get well wishes ASAP!

king2005
07-04-2006, 09:19 AM
My sweet sweet landlady had an accident yesterday :(
She was Rollerblading with her boyfriend yesterday evening & they went down a hill that turned. She thought she would be ok, but she was wrong.

She fell at the bottom of the hill going fast. She had the pads on but no helmet. The hand guard saved her hand, but the way she fell she made a mess :( Her left front shoulder is horribly brused & scraped to the meat. I didn't look, but she said her left thigh is scraped deep into the meat & she hurt her tailbone & spine (she fell backwards & then rolled/flopped several times) & there is a large bump & scraped to the meat aswell. She remembers bumping her head, but there are no marks & the Dr. said her head was ok, but her neck hurts :(

Shes in a lot of pain right now (I know shes been crying) & can use get well wishes & prayers.

When shes able to walk again (several days, we hope) I'll show her this thread.

===

Rose your the best landlady (more of a friend then a landlady) in the world! PLEASE get better soon so I can give you a *hug*!

Love Jess *HUGZ*

gini
07-04-2006, 09:44 AM
Oh goodness, I hurt for you! I hope that with a few days solid rest that you are feeling much better.

Corinna
07-04-2006, 10:02 AM
Prayers and hugs to you Rose. Please feel well soon. Jessie and Cyrus need you.

Daisy and Delilah
07-04-2006, 10:09 AM
OUCH!! I can almost feel the pain. That must have been very scary. My thoughts and prayers are going out for Rose. Feel better :(

DrKym
07-04-2006, 10:45 AM
candles and prayers on their way hope she heals soon :(

zoey
07-04-2006, 12:10 PM
Awwww sounds very painful. *praying for a speedy recovery*