PDA

View Full Version : Evil Butterflies!! update: I PASSED!!!!

king2005
07-04-2006, 08:17 AM
My gut is being attacked by evil butterflies with sharp teeth & stingers!

I have my final Drivers test for my G today :eek:
I know I'll do just fine, as I am a safe driver & do drive well, but those darn Butterflies still got into my gut.

Its 9:17am right now & I get picked up at 10:30am & the test is at 12:15...

Karen
07-04-2006, 08:21 AM
Them there's not butterflies! Your tummy has been invaded by the cobblywobblies! If you chant "I can do this! I can do this! I can do this!" that sometimes scares 'em away!

king2005
07-04-2006, 09:05 AM
Them there's not butterflies! Your tummy has been invaded by the cobblywobblies! If you chant "I can do this! I can do this! I can do this!" that sometimes scares 'em away!

I wish it was cobblywobblies as their easy to shoo away, but I caught Evil Butterflies :( hehe

I nearly died a few mins ago. I checked my VISA card & it was at 0.00 :eek: very very bad! My transfer $ to pay for the test car was late! So I called dad & asked him to transfer me some $ to my bank account & when i get paid I'll transfer the money back to his bank account.

THANK GOODNESS dad was home! I got the money asap & ran down (ok I took the elevator 10floors down lol) to the ATM & tried to take the $ out.. However the darn thing had a max $ amount on it. So I took out the max $ & then did a 2ed withdrawl for the rest.. Stupid ATM didn't see that coming HAHAHA! Then I walked to the corner store (which is also in the building & beside the ATM lol) & broke a 20.00.

YAY now I can pay for my test car *breath in, breath out*

Catty1
07-04-2006, 09:55 AM
A couple things that might help?

I was in a theatre class once, and the prof was talking about stage fright. "If you look at the fright," he said, "you will find there are two parts to it. One is EXCITEMENT over what you are about to do."

The other thing that works for me is to imagine I get chatting with someone in a grocery store lineup or something, someone I don't know. In your case, they might ask, "Do you drive?"

What would your automatic answer be? "YES."

So there - you are a driver! Go for it!

Candace

king2005
07-04-2006, 12:41 PM
I GOT IT!!!!
I'm now a DRIVER!!!!

I'm way too excited for work, hehe!

zoey
07-04-2006, 12:46 PM
Congratulations!!! :cool: :cool:

Corinna
07-04-2006, 05:39 PM
congrats Jessie

Catty1
07-04-2006, 06:36 PM
WOOHOO! Congratulations!

Catty1

gini
07-04-2006, 08:23 PM
You silly thing - those weren't evil butterflies - but little angels lifting you up so you could just breeze through the driving exam - and now you can
let them fly you around because you are so excited.

Congratulations!

Alysser
07-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Woah! Good job Jess! :D

king2005
07-05-2006, 06:09 AM
Thanks everyone :)

The only reason my nerves were so upset was because I don't drive much. I hired a guy to give me 5 1hr lessons before my test because I hadn't driven in a year. I drove last year in PEI (not my province) for 1 week. Before that I hadn't driven since 2003 & didn't drive too much in 2003, maybe 20hrs in total (2003 is when I learned how to drive).. so I have very little exp behind me, but I am a good driver :) My dad loves my driving :)

mustlovedogs
07-05-2006, 08:04 AM
Congrats on passing the test, that is awesome! :D No more evil butterflies!!!