PDA

View Full Version : Frankie is still missing

In_love_with_cats
07-03-2006, 10:52 PM
He was supposed to be neutered when my aunt got him. But Frankie wasn't they made a mistake on his paperworks. I know how it looks when a male hasn't been fix, it is flat and smooth. It din't look like that on Frankie at all. I just hope nothing bad has happen to him. It soo dangerous for a cat to be outside. I hope someone is feeding him wherever he is. My aunt Donna said he will come back. I hope he does. I have a few questions to ask:

1. Do you guys think he will eventually come back?
2. Do you guys think he will know his way back home?
3. How long are males gone when it is the mating season?
4. Has anyone experience this with their kitty?
5. How far do cats travel from home?
6. How long does the mating season last for?

I want my aunt to get back her cat. I really like him, he was a nice boy. I will keep you updated.

zoey
07-04-2006, 12:55 AM
I'll be beaming out some positive thoughts for Frankie and the family. Hope he returns to you all, soon!

catmandu
07-04-2006, 03:33 PM
The Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad si looking for Frankie now,and will try to guide him home.
Cats do usually go home where they are loved.
I would have a word with that Vet, if they charged for neutering, and didnt do the job.

In_love_with_cats
07-04-2006, 04:11 PM
At the humane society where she got Frankie was supposed to be neutered before he went up for adoption.They usually fix the male cats if they are ready and old enough. My aunt said he didn't look like he was done and they way he use to go after Molly. She was in heat at that time.

Laura's Babies
07-04-2006, 04:47 PM
If he is gone out Tom Catting, he could be gone awhile as in a week or more. I have heard they can wander as much as 3 miles away from home for a female in heat but if that is what he is doing, he will return home when he is through Tom Catting.

In_love_with_cats
07-04-2006, 10:22 PM
I just hope soo! Thanks for your reply! I let you know if Frankie comes back.