PDA

View Full Version : Worried about Visa...(UPDATE!)

wolfsoul
07-03-2006, 08:44 PM
We haven't been updated on Visa since Thursday. :( Marla keeps calling and calling but no one is answering. We know the breeder is in Toronto right now but her husband is supposed to be home. They've been breeding forever so I'm sure he knows not to leave Visa and Karma together, but what if he isn't letting them together at all? What is something is wrong with Visa? Can you imagine if she somehow got away and is lost in Alberta? I'm not normally one to worry about my dog having a two week vacation away from me, but that's with atleast phone contact..I've tried emailing them, but no answer. We were originally going to pick Visa up this weekend so it seems strange that they wouldn't be home to meet us. Now we want her shipped on Friday, but if we can't get a hold of them, what are we supposed to do? Visa has a show on Sunday, I'll be pissed if she misses it on this account.... T

hey really are nice people, don't get me wrong, I fell in love with them the moment I met them, but it just doesn't seem right to keep us in the dark..

zoomer
07-03-2006, 09:52 PM
That's really weird, Jordan. Reading this has me really worried, too. I hope you get ahold of them soon, keep on calling and emailing. Be sure and keep us up to date!

Toby's my baby
07-03-2006, 10:11 PM
wow, that is kind of scary. I hope everything is ok, and just keep calling and trying to get ahole of them. Keep us updated!

zoey
07-04-2006, 03:56 AM
That would freak me out, not only about the dogs, but if the people themselves are okay. Gee i hope they contact you soon. *prayer*

Jadapit
07-04-2006, 10:01 AM
Any word on Visa yet? She has been on my mind since I read your post. I really hope everything is ok with her.

DrKym
07-04-2006, 10:43 AM
Oh No hope all is well please let us know :eek:

lute
07-04-2006, 12:41 PM
i'm sure Visa is just fine. i'm sure they have a reason to not be picking up the phone. stay calm. :)

king2005
07-04-2006, 03:43 PM
Is there a # the wife can be reached here in Toronto? or if you know where she is staying? I don't mind calling her for you or tracking her down at a hotel.. I have unlimited calling 24/7 for the usa & canada.. let me know if you get worried enough you need me to find her here in the City (I can see Toronto from my work building, its litterly only 10 mins away)

binka_nugget
07-04-2006, 06:03 PM
Any word yet Jordan? I'm getting really worried :( I hope she's safe and secure (and prego too!) :)

wolfsoul
07-04-2006, 08:10 PM
Thanks so much for the replies guys, we finally got ahold of them! :) Visa bred once on Canada Day (day 14) and again on Sunday. They are going to try her again today. Marla is going to call the airlines and makes some plans, we're hoping to have her shipped back by Friday so I can get her ready for her show on Sunday. We also have word that there are only three Belgians competing; Visa, Jaguar, and another (we can't find out who it is until that day); it's a Specials dog, so if Visa beats it that will be just awesome, except that Visa is probably stick-thin from eating kibble for two weeks, so I am not sure how well we will do.

The due date is September 4th!

binka_nugget
07-04-2006, 08:13 PM
Yayyy!!!! :D :D :D

animal_rescue
07-04-2006, 08:13 PM
Oooo fingers crossed she's preggers!!

Alysser
07-04-2006, 08:30 PM
That's great you got a hold of the breeders! I hope she's prego! :D

bckrazy
07-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Aw, that's a great update! I was worried since you haven't posted for a while. Thank GOD Visa is doing well, and she finally put out for her little boyfriend. :p I hope she has lots of healthy, naturally-delivered babies!

My B-day is September 8th, if she delivers them then that would be cool. =P About her weight, you should maybe ask them to give her something extra, like satin balls, to make her happy and maybe put a pound or two on her.

Sevaede
07-04-2006, 10:28 PM
Hooray! Relieved for you and glad Visa is doing well! Hopefully she comes back with a belly full of pups for you. :D

dappledoxie
07-05-2006, 08:30 AM
So glad you finally heard from them :D -crosses fingers for a preggo girl!-