PDA

View Full Version : Still no baby.....

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-03-2006, 10:11 AM
Well .. I have come to accept the fact that Alden will probably not come on his own.. and I will have to wait to be induced Wednesday.

I tried everyone's suggestions and have been walking. Still no baby.
I think my sister is right and my hip might just be out of place because my leg hurts so bad. And walking really makes it hurt worse.

I am totally miserable!! NOW I completely understand when women are like "just get this thing out of me"!!

I have been sooooo nervous about labor and giving birth. But now I JUST DON'T CARE!!! I don't care how bad it hurts I am soooo tired of being pregnant! Uggg I could go on and on complaining but I'll spare you guys! ;)

Just wanted to pop in and give you guys an update...

Tinky has been soooo cuddley lateley. She is always jumping up on the couch and snuggling with her mommy. I want to take it as a sign that something is about to happen... but still here I sit with no labor pains... :(

Well... Two more days to go!!!

moosmom
07-03-2006, 10:24 AM
Sara,

Hang in there girl. Wednesday isn't that far away! Thanks for keeping us updated.

jenluckenbach
07-03-2006, 10:36 AM
Come on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!

Donnaj4962
07-03-2006, 11:50 AM
I have watched all weekend for an update.... hoping to see Alden pictures!

Come on little guy... we want to see you. But we can wait until Wednesday if that is what you want!

(((hugs))) Sara. Wednesday will come soon, and you will be holding little Alden in your arms!

k9krazee
07-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Wednesday will be here before you know it! C'mon Alden!!

catnapper
07-03-2006, 12:50 PM
I'm telling you, he wants to be a 4th baby! :)

If not, he can share a brithday with my son :D

I hope you find some comfort today and tomorrow. We're here if you need to vent about anything!

lute
07-03-2006, 01:23 PM
c'mon Alden! you can do it! :D

Karen
07-03-2006, 01:37 PM
I think he's waiting for fireworks! If he does wait, and is born Wednesday, that would mean he'll share a birthday with Lady's Other Human here on Pet Talk, who was also a late firecracker!

Laura's Babies
07-03-2006, 03:02 PM
My daughter in law always went into labor everyTIME they plan to induce her, the night before it was scheduled... Watch out tomorrow!

Rachel
07-03-2006, 03:16 PM
I am totally miserable!! NOW I completely understand when women are like "just get this thing out of me"!!

I have been sooooo nervous about labor and giving birth. But now I JUST DON'T CARE!!! I don't care how bad it hurts I am soooo tired of being pregnant! Uggg I could go on and on complaining but I'll spare you guys! ;)

Kind of like being afraid of going to the dentist until you have a horrendous tooth ache and then you can't wait to get there. Sara, we all will be holding you in our thoughts and prayers. I will be the one concentrating on having you remain calm and without anxiety. It's going to be okay. Really.

DrKym
07-03-2006, 03:26 PM
LOL both my daughter went into labor naturally when they scheduled an induction! 3 babies down one to go (in dec) Kinda like my sister getting preggers 4 weeks after adopting! (they had tried for 3 yrs! I hope Alden arrives soon for you!(beautiful name btw) and that your labor is short and sweet! Blessed be! (hurry up Alden mommy has waited a loooooooooooong 9 months!)

Sevaede
07-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Aw, poor Sara. :( I am sorry that you're not feeling great. Tell that little man to get his butt on out here so we can meet him! :D

Toby's my baby
07-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Aww, that must suck! :( Tell Alden we all said to help his mommy out and COME OUT!! ;) Best wishes with you and your family on Wednesday!!

Pam
07-03-2006, 08:58 PM
Well at least you know that you won't be pregnant on Thursday! :p Seriously, though, the end is almost in sight! ;) I am almost as excited as you are. You are in my prayers for an easy delivery and healthy little boy! :)

smokey the elder
07-04-2006, 07:45 AM
Of course, you know what this means. The little peanut will not be on time for anything his whole life! ;) Good luck!