PDA

View Full Version : TV sitcoms (FRIENDS,Will & Grace, and ER)

CountryWolf07
05-16-2002, 01:23 PM
Ooh.. season finales' are on tonight! :) Who'll be watching? Here are the summaries taken off NBCI.com. - Rachel

FRIENDS

THE ONE WHERE RACHEL HAS A BABY, Parts I & II
8/7pm 05/16/02
MATERNITY WARD TURNS INTO HOUSE OF PAIN AS RACHEL GOES INTO LABOR IN ONE-HOUR SEASON FINALE -- In the one-hour season finale, Rachel's (Jennifer Aniston) long-awaited baby nears delivery in a maternity ward with an anxious Ross (David Schwimmer) hovering nearby, but while numerous other pregnant women are wheeled in and out, Rachel is caught in endless labor hell -- and her waiting friends are causing havoc in the hospital. An inspired Chandler (Matthew Perry) and Monica (Courteney Cox Arquette) grope about for a private room in a quest to obtain their own future baby while Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow) briefly bumps into a handsome patient (guest star Eddie McClintock) -- allowing Joey (Matt LeBlanc) to pose as his "Dr. Drake Ramoray" soap character in an effort to screen him for Phoebe. Christina Pickles and Maggie Wheeler guest-star.

WILL & GRACE

A.I.: ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION
9/8pm 05/16/02
OSCAR WINNER CHER RETURNS AND RIP TORN GUEST-STARS IN ONE-HOUR SEASON FINALE; WILL WILL & GRACE MAKE A BABY? -- In the one-hour season finale, after Will (Eric McCormack) and Grace (Debra Messing) decide to have a baby together, obstacles pile up, including a missing specimen sample and bungled insemination efforts that have them teetering between artificial and natural means -- all leading to mis-conceptions. Meanwhile, Jack (Sean Hayes) considers giving up his show-business aspirations, until he gets some career advice from an unexpected source -- his idol, Cher (guest starring as herself). Likewise, married Karen (Megan Mullally) is sorely tempted by the romantic tickling of a rich and natty gentleman (guest star Rip Torn, "Men in Black"). Shelley Morrison also stars.

ER

LOCKDOWN
10/9pm 05/16/02
DOCTORS FEAR OUTBREAK OF DEADLY DISEASE IN SEASON FINALE - In the season finale, fear grips Chicago when Carter (Noah Wyle) and Abby (Maura Tierney) treat two children with ominous symptoms that force the E.R. into quarantine until federal disease experts arrive. As Carter fights to save the youths, the staff is trapped with the suffering patients and a busload of injured and ornery senior citizens. Media swarm the hospital and riot police guard the exits while the restless victims begin a small riot in an attempt to escape the dangerous and stifling conditions inside. Meanwhile, Drs. Pratt (Mekhi Phifer) and Chen (Ming-Na) -- who may have contracted the disease -- put aside their own symptoms as they labor to save the life of frequent homeless visitor Stan the Can (guest star Harrison Page). Laura Innes, Goran Visnjic, Paul McCrane, Sherry Stringfield and Sharif Atkins also star.

anna_66
05-16-2002, 01:35 PM
I have to work tonight, but hopefully will be home in time for ER. I never miss it!

jennifert
05-16-2002, 02:08 PM
Anna I can sympathize as I too have to work tonight. I won't be home until 12:30 since I'm bartending and we close at midnight...
:(
It's not too bad to miss the finales though since I have had to miss the whole season but to hear people get so excited about them makes me a little envious!!
Oh well, gotta do what you gotta do...

Freckles
05-16-2002, 02:18 PM
Do these shows have animals on them?

manda99
05-16-2002, 03:04 PM
i've missed the last 2 weeks of Friends cuz of Smokey's training class! and i can't set to record it cuz the TV remote is broken!
i guess tonight i just have to push RECORD when I leave and hope all the hours fit on a tape.

Cincy'sMom
05-16-2002, 04:07 PM
we are going to my sister's college graduation tonight but I will have 2 VCR's running..one for Friends and ER and one for the 2 hr season finale of CSI. I love the end of the season cause the shows are great, but then no new tv all summer...

slleipnir
05-16-2002, 04:25 PM
I watch Will & Grace..but I think survivor is on when Friends is on..I NEVER miss my survivor ;D whatta show lmao..

CountryWolf07
05-16-2002, 05:24 PM
I never MISS Friends. this year, I was able to watch every episode.. last year I've missed a couple, but I have to admit, last year wasn't that "GREAT" like this year is..BUT I am taping tonight's and Will & Grace, because those season finale's are worth it to tape.. hehe. Oh, about the SURVIVOR thing.. Matt leBlanc in Entertainment Weekly said "Yeah, it felt good to kick their ass".. LOL - Rachel

slleipnir
05-16-2002, 08:19 PM
I didn't understand that survivor thing? Anyway, anyone watch it here? SEAN is gone..im so happy :D:D he was too 'pitty me cause im black, and im so different cause im black' I'm sorry, but it kinda annoyed me. We are ALL the same except some of us look diff or have diff color skin, thats it. Anyway, I heard Friends was good?? Will and grace is on now :]

CountryWolf07
05-16-2002, 08:41 PM
Friends was VERY good....it was also hilarious! Did anybody happen to watch? - Rachel

slleipnir
05-17-2002, 07:08 AM
Did you watch ER?? That was pretty good! I love that show..
Rachel: I know someone on aim who is totally obsessed with Friends, its like their fav show of all time LOL.

anna_66
05-17-2002, 08:02 AM
I watched Survivor, I never miss an episode! I'm also glad Sean is gone, it really surprised me!

I thought CSI was really good too!

ER was good, but the ending, I thought it was really sucky!
But, I still liked it!

slleipnir
05-17-2002, 08:05 AM
Anna: Survivor is amazing..Who do you think would be in the final 2? Have you watch the other 3 seasons too??

anna_66
05-17-2002, 08:23 AM
I think I only have missed 2 shows out of all of the survivor shows! I don't know for sure, but I think Nelia & Pap, unless Kathy (is that her name?) gets immunity again!

manda99
05-17-2002, 09:51 AM
I forgot to hit record so I missed Friends!!! I'm bummed.
Guess I'll just have to wait for the summer reruns.

lbaker
05-17-2002, 09:56 AM
What on earth does this have to do with "Dog General"? Or pets at all:confused: :mad:

CountryWolf07
05-17-2002, 02:02 PM
........ sorry. I wanted to see if anyone was gonna watch any of those tv shows? I'm the one who started it. I won't do it again if you don't want that... ANYWAY, yes I watched ER.. Well, 1/2 of it, I taped it so, I'm gonna watch the rest later tonight..- Rachel

slleipnir
05-17-2002, 02:04 PM
It's ok Rachel :] I do it all the time, and I notice sometimes other ppl do to. I don't think anyone really minds..well I can't speak for them, but I spend pretty much all my time on this thread anyway.

slleipnir
05-17-2002, 02:20 PM
Who doesn't? lol! Well, on PT anyway

CountryWolf07
05-18-2002, 12:51 AM
Hehe, okay :) - Rachel

Aspen and Misty
05-18-2002, 02:50 PM
I watched freinds...It could have been better. That ending was so unfare. I wanna know what happens! LOl it is a good way to get people watchign it next year. I am a friendsaholic. I watch every episod. Me and my family can give you lines off of there and constantly say soem of there funny things. It sounds crazy i know but how can't you love that show!

CountryWolf07
05-18-2002, 03:56 PM
Haha.. I love FRIENDS.. do you have AIM or Yahoo Messenger? We could talk about the show if you'd like. - Rachel