PDA

View Full Version : Men in skirts???

slick
07-02-2006, 05:38 PM
OK, I'll admit, I'm no fashion expert but really, this????
I was grocery shopping yesterday morning. It was crowded and I was not feeling well so I wanted to get it over and done with as soon as possible. I turned down one aisle and who was I following? Picture this. He was at least 6' 6" tall and had to be 300 lbs but he didn't look fat...just very muscular. He wore huge black boots, black socks, a white t-shirt.....and I black pleated skirt. :eek: I almost got all excited because Rupert was/still is my favourite "survivor" and I had to check to see if it was him. :D

Anyway, my point is that I find nothing sexier than a guy wearing a kilt and I can attest that skirts are great for "cooling things down" in the hot weather but society is just not ready to see this vision. Why? I really don't know because we women can wear pants, why can't men wear skirts?

critter crazy
07-02-2006, 05:42 PM
ha ha ha ha ha!! I am not sure how i would handle a situation like that??? boy, too bad you didnt have a camera on you, cause i would have loved to have seen that!!!!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
07-02-2006, 05:43 PM
I don't care if they wear skirts but I think wearing undies should be a law for both sexes!!! There's some things I just don't want to see!!! :eek: :D

*iluvskipper*
07-02-2006, 05:52 PM
haha WOW! lol scary lol.

lizbud
07-02-2006, 05:59 PM
I wouldn't mind if the guy had a good build and nice looking legs. :D
On some guys, a kilt looks very manly.

P.S. Rupert lives here in Indy.When ever people notice him out in public
this guy is very down to earth & doesn't mind people coming up to introduce
themselves. :)

Kfamr
07-02-2006, 07:10 PM
I see nothing wrong with that. :)

king2005
07-02-2006, 11:01 PM
hehe

Last summer a guy would come into the store wearing a tanktop, those tall healed boots & a pink skirt with shaved legs :eek: he also wore lipstick & a gootee!!! <-- thats how we knew it was a guy!!! oh & the nasty buldge in his skirt gave him away too, as its was a SMALL TIGHT skirt!! :eek:

So your lucky you didn't have to see that!!

Catty1
07-03-2006, 08:56 AM
And what is UNDER the kilt? (one of those famous never-quite-answered urban myths!)

Catty1

cyber-sibes
07-03-2006, 09:03 AM
Should have asked him what clan he belongs to!

jackie
07-04-2006, 12:20 PM
Here men ALWAYS wear sarongs.

I think it looks horrible.

zoey
07-04-2006, 12:40 PM
Slick that's an interesting experience. I admire a trendsetter. :D :D

caseysmom
07-04-2006, 10:12 PM
I have seen it a few times here, I think its a hippie/natural type of trend. I think on the right man it might be interesting :D

cali
07-05-2006, 01:37 AM
and I can attest that skirts are great for "cooling things down" in the hot weather

erm, well a kilt is NOT a skirt and actually they are 100 times warmer then pants, as a highland dancer, a girl who wears kilts on a regular basis I can attest they one would sweat to death in a kilt on a hot day lol

RICHARD
07-05-2006, 02:48 AM
He just made it out of the shower....

I swear...you should pay attention to what women wear in the store... ;)