PDA

View Full Version : TOO many bananas??

Toby's my baby
07-02-2006, 01:39 PM
Wow, I dont know what the deal is, but is there such thing as TOO MANY bananas? We hardly ever get bananas, but we've had some the last few days, and yesterday I had 3 and today I've had 2. :o I don't know what my craving is, but I guess its better than Chocolate and potatoe chips. Is there such a thing as too many bananas?

Glacier
07-02-2006, 01:52 PM
You probably need some potassium...bananas are full of it! I don't think there is any danger in eating too many of them, unless you are diabetic. My Dad is diabetic and he's allowed half of a banana a day.

Samantha Puppy
07-02-2006, 02:47 PM
Yup, I'm with Glacier. I'd say you were low on potassium and your body is trying to fix that by giving you that banana craving.

Kfamr
07-02-2006, 03:08 PM
I've had an apple and tomato craving lately, what does that mean? :p

Almita
07-02-2006, 03:14 PM
i'm with you guys but I have had a craving for Peanut Butter? Yesterday I ate 5 peanut butter sandwiches and mostly anything with peanut butter. I have been having a craving for peanut butter since two days ago..

I think you just need some potassuim like Glacier says.

Flatcoatluver
07-02-2006, 03:26 PM
i'm with you guys but I have had a craving for Peanut Butter?

Same here I have had the same craving, and boiled eggs. Maybe the protein I guess.

Toby's my baby
07-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Lol, thanks guys. I hope you can all figure out your problems ;) :p

Giselle
07-02-2006, 04:34 PM
Mmm, chocolate cravings - I wonder what that means, LOL.

Roxyluvsme13
07-02-2006, 04:38 PM
I'm craving Peanut butter, too, Almita! I've ate almost a full jar by myself :o. I would say your body just needs the Potassium ^^

BitsyNaceyDog
07-02-2006, 07:32 PM
I can't believe you are all craving peanut butter, I was last week. I don't usually eat much peanut butter but last week I had to have it. I ate PB sandwiches and still wanted more so I ate it with fruit. I couldn't get enough of it. I also really wanted Reese's PB cups, though I managed to get through that craving without giving in to it.

Almita
07-02-2006, 07:35 PM
Whoa! :eek: I thought i was the only one craving for Peanut Butter even Vette knows i crave for PB but i thought I was the only one.

Toby's my baby
07-02-2006, 07:41 PM
Jeez, you guys are whack...tried eatting peanuts too I suppose??? ;) Hope you can get over your pb cravings!!

Almita
07-02-2006, 07:43 PM
Jeez, you guys are whack...tried eatting peanuts too I suppose??? ;) Hope you can get over your pb cravings!!

haha Beth i don't think i will get over with it i LOVE PB Lol but i have been eating alot more.

cloverfdx
07-03-2006, 11:13 AM
Can you send some Banana's our way? after huge storms in Queensland earlier in the year all Banana crops were wiped out. So Bananas are very rare here at the moment unless we are willing to pay about $10 - 15 a kilogram :eek:.

I just want a Banana wahhhhhhh!!

:p

lute
07-03-2006, 01:21 PM
i'm sure glad you can't have too many banannas! i love 'em! :D

christa
07-03-2006, 05:48 PM
LOL, after reading this thread, I've decided that you ALL need to join Fitness Fridays! LOL, jk, I'm just picking on ya!

I've definitely had a craving for pb, I know that feeling. I eat natural pb and try to limit myself because of the high fat content. I would definitely never eat a whole jar. :eek:

The only thing I really ever crave on a regular basis is CARBS! I don't eat many so I crave them!

Karen
07-03-2006, 05:52 PM
I am now allergic to bananas, sadly, so you all enjoy them for me. There's nothing like a good peanut-butter/banana sandwich!

Toby's my baby
07-03-2006, 05:53 PM
I am now allergic to bananas, sadly, so you all enjoy them for me. There's nothing like a good peanut-butter/banana sandwich!

That sucks!! O gosh, you never should have mentioned the pb and banana sandwich....gosh. Now I'm craving that!! AND WE'RE OUT OF BANANAS!!! :eek: lol.

Karen
07-03-2006, 06:25 PM
Sorry, but that's all I could think of reading the thread! Off to the market, you!

Almita
07-03-2006, 06:37 PM
That sucks!! O gosh, you never should have mentioned the pb and banana sandwich....gosh. Now I'm craving that!! AND WE'RE OUT OF BANANAS!!! :eek: lol.

I eat those a lot but the thing is I don't like banana's lol but its good some how? I hope you get some bananas soon i just bought more PB still on the craving here haha.

Toby's my baby
07-03-2006, 06:50 PM
Lol. I guess we'll have to pick up some Bananas for the 4th of July snack ;) lol

Almita
07-03-2006, 06:51 PM
Lol. I guess we'll have to pick up some Bananas for the 4th of July snack ;) lol

haha good idea!