PDA

View Full Version : Star and I are BACK to PET TALK

Starsmom1982
07-02-2006, 11:41 AM
Hello everyone! How have you been? How are you babies? What did I miss while I was gone? Star and I are back online and ready to get to pet talking again.

Star is more than a year old now and is still the light of my life. She's a princess and she definitly knows it too. Her mommy spoils her. I can't help it but to spoil her. She's been such a wonderful support for me during this rough parts of my life. Been there to purr and give headbumpies when I feel like I can't go on.

I have missed you guys alot and can't wait to hear whats new.

DeAnne

Laura's Babies
07-02-2006, 03:13 PM
Welcome! Did you post under another name? I see this is your first post....? :confused:

catmandu
07-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Welcome Back and we cant wait to see Stars happy little face again.
And we are glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Starsmom1982
07-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Yes I was under Palomino21. Sorry I forgot to add that in my post. Hee hee. It's been so long.

DeAnne

sirrahbed
07-02-2006, 06:12 PM
Hi Annie :)

It is nice to have you back! I think of you from time to time and wonder how you have been doing.

Oh yes, kitties are such comfort aren't they? I hope Star keeps you in lovins each day. Maybe you can post a pic sometime and tell us some kitty stories ?

RobLynn
07-02-2006, 06:14 PM
I don't know you, but welcome back!

Starsmom1982
07-03-2006, 09:39 AM
lol, thanks for the welcome. I will send pictures. Lemme figure out how to do it again. He he he. Debbie, I would love to see some recent pictures of your babies. :-)

Star spent some time at my uncle's house on a farm while I moved to Malaysia and before that, my boyfriend at the time had Pitbulls and Star didn't really like them all to much. Well the boyfriend and I split, and I moved to Malaysia and then moved back home where I grew up, which is the Tulsa, Oklahoma area. I of course moved Star back in with me. She still has her baby blue eyes and knows what the word treat, hungry, and outside mean. She also knows what night night is.

Annie