PDA

View Full Version : Please, ideas to get me started!

mustlovedogs
07-01-2006, 01:53 PM
I am making a program called Helping Hearts. Helping Hearts is an organization that collects donation money and pet items (such as pet food, treats, pet toys, blankets, collars/leashes, etc.). Also I'm going to do jobs for people so I can raise even more money! Everything collected will be brought to my town's local animal shelter for the animals that need it! Also, I'm going to encourage people to adopt!

I am going to but some kind of tub or bin by a store (yes, I will ask first ;) ) and going to have everyone drop off their donations there. But what about the money? Do I keep a cash box by it too? :( Also, I need help on what to put on my flyers and monthly newsletter. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks a bunch! :D

conans_in_heaven
07-01-2006, 04:39 PM
About the cash box thing....you can put "To make a money donation please call 555-555-5555 (your number)..Your donation is greatly appreciated!" or you can put please take money donations to Front desk (you can ask someone such as the person at the front desk to keep it there, but ask the manager first. Hope this helped!!!!! Good luck...i tried this before ,but my mom said i should wait till im older (im 14) So maybe ill try again soon!

mustlovedogs
07-01-2006, 06:23 PM
Thanks! :D That's a great idea! I'll try that, hopefully it will work. Thanks so much again! :D

conans_in_heaven
07-02-2006, 02:26 PM
you're welcome! Anytime! :D

Roxyluvsme13
07-02-2006, 04:33 PM
I should do something like this for our shelter. I know they need more food, treats, and donations. Our adoption fees are so low because we have SO many animals :(.

luvofallhorses
07-02-2006, 06:14 PM
I don't have any ideas I just wanted to say you have a very good heart. :) Good luck on this! :)