PDA

View Full Version : pitter patter

AdoreMyDogs
06-30-2006, 03:23 PM
I knew that shortly after I got Boone, who was a baby replacement puppy, that I would end up pregnant, and sure enough....I am aprox 5 weeks pregnant now. Wish us luck, as we lost our last one due to miscarriage. We are hoping this one goes much better and all ends well :) Sofar the outcome is better, my HCG levels are much higher already and there's no spotting or monthly cycles (I had 2 while pregnant last time, which was not a good sign and I spotted during the 8 weeks that I was pregnant). Lets hope it stays this good. I'm not even sick, so that's a huge bonus! I hope that doesn't change!!!

So I've officially hopped on the PT baby train hehe

Dorothy39
06-30-2006, 03:29 PM
That is such wonderful news to read. Such is life---and God works in mysterious ways indeed. What has been the cause of your miscarriages?
(all of my babies are grown up now, but I love baby stories!!)
I will keep you in my thoughts, ok?

And, please, please, keep us posted!!!!!

JenBKR
06-30-2006, 03:29 PM
YAY another PT baby :eek: Congratulations and good luck!!

Dixieland Dancer
06-30-2006, 03:35 PM
CONGRATULATIONS, LESLIE!!!!! :D I hope this one is very successful and soon a little one will be keeping you busy.

Candy

Cookiebaker
06-30-2006, 04:43 PM
Oh yay and congratulations!!! :D I feel your worry and the scariness of the unknown future, but just hang in there, and take it day by day!!

I just found out this week, too, and I will find out next Thursday when I am due, but I am guessing it will be early March. :o :D

Cincy'sMom
06-30-2006, 04:49 PM
Congratulations and Good luck Leslie!!! All paws and fingers crossed for a healthy, successful pregnancy!!

shais_mom
06-30-2006, 05:00 PM
wow
Congratulations Leslie!

prechrswife
06-30-2006, 07:44 PM
Congratulations!!! :D

Karen
06-30-2006, 07:48 PM
Congratulations! Your new life in Texas is surely a blessing, and we'll keep you and Sprout in our prayers!

zoey
06-30-2006, 08:43 PM
Congratulations! I hope things work out for you!

Kater
06-30-2006, 09:17 PM
Oh WOW! :D Congratulations!!
You and your little one will be in my thoughts. :)

AdoreMyDogs
07-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Thanks, everyone :) Sofar everything is going very well. I am really starting to get excited. The nausea (sp) is starting to kick in :( Oh well, at least that means things are progressing hehe. I have my 2nd dr. appointment on Wednesday, and we're hoping for HcG (pregnancy hormone) to have gone up a large amount from this past Wednesday's test. Wish us luck this Wednesday!