PDA

View Full Version : My dear Chipper

jesse_3
06-30-2006, 01:04 PM
Well, my baby bat, Chipper was with me for a whole entire week, and he was doing great, perfectly healthy and happy. Eating great, and chirping loudly! Now, horribly, I woke up this morning to his short breathing, and silence. I called my vets to see how I could make him comfotable, and they turned me to someone else. I called them, and they turned me away. By then, Chipper was almost gone. With tears, I called my mom, and told her what was going on.
At the same time, my mom's co-worker's husband (Dan) was having problems. Dan's dad was dying from heart disease and no one knew how long he would live. Dan was two hours from home, and his dad is two hours from home anyways. So that would have been a total of four hours traveling. I did what I could, and prayed.
Chipper was happy and healthy, and I asked God to allow Dan to be able to tell his dad good-bye, and I am willing to let Chipper go.
Dan got to say good-bye, and I got to say good-bye to Chipper also. As I hung up the phone to my mom, Chipper breathed his last.

RIP my sweet Chipper. You were my life for the week you were with me, and I loved you as if you were my own. Now there is an empty place where you were. It will never be filled again, you have you're own little place.

Chilli
06-30-2006, 02:21 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that the little guy didn't make it. :(
R.I.P. Chipper

Zippy
07-01-2006, 10:08 AM
So sorry.((((Hugs))))
Rest in Peace Chipper

BCollie_Kelly
07-01-2006, 10:18 AM
You did the best you could, Rest in Peace Chipper! :(

jesse_3
07-03-2006, 12:03 AM
Thanks for caring you guys...It's been three days now, and I am still having a tough time. Jesse, Sally, Sammy, and Jemi' have all been helping a lot, so has my cousin Rachel.