PDA

View Full Version : Woo-Hoo!! Horse show tomorrow!!

Toby's my baby
06-30-2006, 12:19 PM
Yay!! I just found out a few days ago that I have a horse show tomorrow (Saturday)! I haven't gotten a chance to post about it though. I'm so excited it is going to be a blast! It'll be about an hour drive to where it is at. I'm so busy preparing for it, but I had to stop and let you all know. Here are some of the things I'll be showing in, there will probably be a little more, and maybe a few less, you can't always be positive what classes they'll have:

Western Horsemanship
Western Pleasure
Showmanship
Halter 3 & up
Trail
Barrels
Pole Weaving/ Bending
Key Hole
Clover Leaf Barrels
Back Alley Jumping
and others

I'm so excited, this is going to be the first of many shows this summer. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!

chrissycat21
06-30-2006, 12:40 PM
Good luck! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Flatcoatluver
06-30-2006, 12:46 PM
GOOD LUCK!!! Yes, please remember the pictures!!!

Miss Z
06-30-2006, 01:12 PM
Good luck, I have all my fingers crossed for you. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun:D

The_Duck
06-30-2006, 01:42 PM
Good luck! I'm sure everything will go well and you'll have a good time. And I'm with the other's... Don't forget them pics. ;)

Toby's my baby
06-30-2006, 09:41 PM
Thank you everyone!! I promise lots of pictures, but, they might not be very good, as my mom will be taking them because I will be in the ring...:o :rolleyes: my mom is a HORRIBLE photographer ;) :p

Flatcoatluver
06-30-2006, 10:04 PM
Thank you everyone!! I promise lots of pictures, but, they might not be very good, as my mom will be taking them because I will be in the ring...:o :rolleyes: my mom is a HORRIBLE photographer ;) :p
Is it inside? I know when I am showing in indoor dog show's it really sucks because you can't take photos because of the flash.

Suki Wingy
06-30-2006, 10:13 PM
have fun!

Toby's my baby
07-01-2006, 08:30 PM
Thanks everyone!! It was an outdoor ring. I've never been to the arena that we showed at today, and let me just tell you, I don't ever want to go back. It was HORRIBLE. The ring was tiny. They didn't even have ribbons!! :eek: Not even little crappy ones, they gave you a piece of paper at the end of the show that told you what place you got.... :rolleyes: O well, it was a good warm up for the 4 day show on the 11th

animal_rescue
07-01-2006, 08:33 PM
Hey I have some Western show clothes, I'm done with showing so not my thing, want them? I'm a size 3-5 in pants and my shirts well they range from small, medium, large.

Toby's my baby
07-01-2006, 09:23 PM
I'm very picky with horse show clothes, would you mind taking pictures of them?? no rush..

I'm not sure how we would go about it, if I wanted them. My mom informed me a while ago that she didn't like me going on here....screw that! She thinks its "WEIRD" :confused: ;) :p

animal_rescue
07-01-2006, 09:56 PM
sure, if I have time tomorrow I'll take some pics.