PDA

View Full Version : Not seen Brody for days..............

Pawsitive Thinking
06-30-2006, 05:16 AM
Don't panic!

She is still around because her food is disappearing but she is having such a great time being able to come in and out of the house whenever she wants that she's started to treat it like a hotel!!! :rolleyes:

Her toys are all over the place in the morning so she is obviously hosting parties while we are asleep............

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-30-2006, 06:21 AM
Aw naughty Brody...... having secret parties with your neighbours??
It 's okay to party, but don't forget to clean up afterwards, okay :D ;)

Sonia59
06-30-2006, 06:27 AM
OMG, you scared me with the title!

Brody, don't forget to go back and say hello to your mom sometimes! She will be happy to see you :rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
06-30-2006, 06:49 AM
So she is out and ezploring the world and enjoying it. Check in with your Mommie now and then Brodie, let her know you are alright!!

catmandu
06-30-2006, 08:36 AM
There are Pet Angels visting you house all the time, and maybe Brody is out showing them around.
Thats nice that you have a neighborhood where Pets can stray and be safe.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-30-2006, 08:42 AM
Going to send hubby out with the dogs over the weekend so I can have some time with my precious girl

Killearn Kitties
06-30-2006, 12:18 PM
Aww, young cats do like to camp out during the summer don't they? Wee devils. :D

Donnaj4962
06-30-2006, 02:22 PM
You sceered me with that thread title! :eek:

Glad Brody is enjoying her times outdoors.... and has she checked with the hotel concierage for some good day trip ideas????? ;)

Brody, dear, do check in with your Meowmie evry day or so... she will surely need some Brody luvvin!

Pawsitive Thinking
07-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Princess Brody graced me with an audience over the weekend :D she was purring and rubbing her cute little head all over me "don't worry meowmie, I haven't forgotten you....now................where's my breakfast?!!!"

Pawsitive Thinking
07-24-2006, 09:50 AM
She has also taken to letting herself in and out of my neighbour's open bedroom window!! They said she often pokes her head round the door when they are watching tv! :D

Killearn Kitties
07-24-2006, 10:03 AM
Aww, that's so sweet!

A girl I used to work with took her two cats back to Australia with her when she moved back home. One of them took to leaping through a neighbour's bedroom window so that she could be threre when he woke up in the morning.

Such a good way of meeting your neighbours.