PDA

View Full Version : Morris

Former User
05-16-2002, 03:10 AM
Hejsan Morris! You sound like a really funny bird to have! And 18 years soon, congrats for that too as well as being our POTD!
Maybe you will do few somersaults today? Or get a shower? ;)

Well, whatever you decide to do, have a great day!

CONGRATS again Morris! :)

Logan
05-16-2002, 07:39 AM
Oh, how I would love to see you turning a happy somersault, Morris!! You are one handsome fellow, and must be a delight to have around the house!!! Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day! :D

tatsxxx11
05-16-2002, 08:21 AM
Morris!! Your lovely photo conjures up visions of a sunny, Spring morning! What a stunning creature you are!!:) And your parrot antics, delilghtful sense of humor and playfulness have me smiling from ear to ear! What a joy you are to your devoted guardian! It's so nice to hear that besides being totally pampered by your human, you also have feathered friends to pal around with!:D What a life! It was a pleasure to meet you adorable, sweet, Morris!! Congratulations! The whole world is doing summersaults as we honor you Pet Talk's top bird, our Pet of the Day!!

lizbud
05-16-2002, 12:48 PM
HELLO MORRIS

So glad to meet you today ! Your guardian has called you
a "life companion". I really think that's a great way to express
what a pet like you means to their person. Sounds like you
would be great fun to be around.So Beautiful boy, Congrats
to you on being chosen today as our PET OF THE DAY !!!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-16-2002, 01:37 PM
Morris
What a happy bird you seem to be. I join those in wishing to see a somersault! Congratulations happy boy on being our special Pet of the Day today. :)

captain
05-16-2002, 07:32 PM
You are just too beautiful! and from the sounds of it a real character too .......:)
Hope you have a great day, and don't use the "alarm clock" tomorrow to wake up your Mum!