PDA

View Full Version : New :)

Khay
06-30-2006, 12:10 AM
Hi there, came across this forum and decided to join! I love how it's not focused on one animal, but all kinds! :D

We have a large family: 4 dogs, 7 indoor cats, 4 house rabbits, 5 degus, 2 gerbils and a syrian hamster :)

Will be posting pictures of them in the appropriate forums later, lol :)

Danegirl2208
06-30-2006, 12:20 AM
welcome :) just a friendly warning, pet talk is addicting! ive been here for about 3 days and i already have over 100 posts lmao, good group of people here, you'll enjoy it :D cant wait to see pics :)

jenluckenbach
06-30-2006, 05:05 AM
WELCOME!!!!!!!!

You will love it here (and yes, it is extremely addicting).

I have 15 house cats and I foster for a rescue group.

moosmom
06-30-2006, 09:04 AM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!!! You are gonna love it here.

My name is Donna and I am owned by four 4-legged creatures. We have alot of fun here and I know I have met alot of wonderful people whom I consider my family.

Can't wait to see pictures of your family! :D

Karen
06-30-2006, 11:48 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, with that crowd, you're sure to fit right in here! Where abouts in the world do you and that crew live?

My name is Karen, I'm one of the moderators, and my current pet is Miss Hoppy, she's the little brown bunny you see as my avatar!

Khay
06-30-2006, 11:49 PM
Thanks guys!

Karen your bun is very cute!

I'm in Canada =)

Zippy
07-01-2006, 10:13 AM
Welcome to PT.This is the best pet website and everone is so nice.I saw the pics for your degus,hamster,rabbits and gerbils they are so cute.
I am Nikki.I have 2 kittys and 1 betta fish you can see them in my sig.

BCollie_Kelly
07-01-2006, 10:22 AM
Welcome to PT! You'll have fun here for sure!

I have 2 border collies, Riley and Rebel who you can see in my signature! :)

zoomer
07-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Welcome! You won't be sorry you joined. This board is very addicting! My name is Makayla and I have 3 dogs (Alaska, Georgia, and Buddy), 1 hamster (Peppur), 9 salamanders, 1 gecko {Montana), 1 cat (Dwena), and 1 fish (One Eye).

alexandra
08-18-2006, 09:21 AM
looking forward to the pics. That is quite a family you have. I have 2 dogs (Chester the dachshund and Manni the Basenji x Whippet), 2 cats (Smokey and Ebony, British shorthairs), 3 netherland dwarf cross rabbits (Hazel, Fern and Laurel), 2 chinchillas (Nibbles and Snuffles), a Syrian hamster (Buster), 2 mice (Ziggy and Rufus) and a giant australian prickly stick insect called Willow. I am getting 5 gerbils on Sunday who I have decided to call Biscuit, Brulee, Custard, Fudge and Popcorn. Popcorn has only got 3 legs. We are currently waiting for our 4th generation of triops to hatch. All the animals are rescues except for the cats, the triops and Willow.

Keep in touch.

BOBS DAD
08-18-2006, 11:49 AM
Welcome!!!

Khay and Alexandra... you guys do not have crews - you have ZOOs. You need to combine that bunch and take your show on the road!!! Have fun and see you around the board. Hey...

I am Dan (Bob's Dad) and have 2 dogs - Bob abd Ginger!

MajesticCollies
08-18-2006, 12:30 PM
Welcome to the group. I raise and compete collies. I also foster for Tri State Collie Rescue. You will learn not to take me too seriously at times. Hope to see you around on the threads.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m298/majesticcollies/f1cf7e84.jpg

sasvermont
08-18-2006, 12:50 PM
Oh my gosh, you two newbies have a zoo at your places! I love it.

I have four cats and two bunnies. I love them all and wish I could find the room, time and money to have all kinds of animals.

Enjoy your time here. There is lots to offer and in general, the kids all play nicely.

Welcome

SAS and all her campers
;)

alexandra
08-22-2006, 02:29 PM
The gerbils arrived, but the one with three legs was already named Trio. Have decided to call his brothers Biscuit, Custard, Fudge and Popcorn.

I now also have 2 shrimps called Jack and Tommy! :)