PDA

View Full Version : New Baby in the family!!!!

PinkSunshine
06-29-2006, 02:05 PM
Well just got off the phone with one of my sister in laws.... She's in labor right now, 2 weeks early with her first child. My husband's brother (in the army) just left this morning for Iraq and her dr. said the stress of him leaving must of pushed her into labor. She wasn't due until mid-July so hopefully everything goes well. His parents will give us a call when she has the baby, if anyone has any extra prayers/well wishes, I'd appreciate them.

I don't know when his brother lands in Iraq (sometime tomorrow maybe?) but what news to hear huh? :eek:

Dorothy39
06-29-2006, 02:11 PM
Well just got off the phone with one of my sister in laws.... She's in labor right now, 2 weeks early with her first child. My husband's brother (in the army) just left this morning for Iraq and her dr. said the stress of him leaving must of pushed her into labor. She wasn't due until mid-July so hopefully everything goes well. His parents will give us a call when she has the baby, if anyone has any extra prayers/well wishes, I'd appreciate them.

I don't know when his brother lands in Iraq (sometime tomorrow maybe?) but what news to hear huh? :eek:
It's Hello Kitty Time, and , let that PINK SUNSHINE come into your life, a fews weeks early!!!

Prayers for that little piece of HEAVEN!!! Give that MOTHER a HUG!!!!

Dorothy39
06-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Please keep us posted!!!!

catnapper
06-29-2006, 02:26 PM
Yikes! I'd say the stress helped induce early labor. I hope everyting is ok and the baby arrives healthy and safe. Many prayers for the young family.

Dorothy39
06-29-2006, 02:56 PM
Remember!!! Don't leave us hanging by a thread!!!!

I sure do want to find out how this MOTHER and CHILD are doing!!!!

Take a break, then, get online and let us know!!!

lute
06-29-2006, 03:54 PM
wow! prayers are a commin that everything goes will. what a shocker for the new daddy!

PinkSunshine
06-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Well we have a new little boy in our family....

He was born at 6:37pm last night, weighed in at 6lbs 11oz and was 20 inches long... Momma & baby are doing great, her labor was an easy 10 hours. I can't wait to see pictures :D

Dorothy39
06-30-2006, 09:37 PM
Oh Thank-You for that pleasant up date!!! Your family must really be overloaded with joy!!! Has Daddy been able to keep in touch since leaving?

Questions, Questions, Questions!!! :) but, Thank-You again, for sharing that baby boy with us on Pet Talk.

Congratulations!!!!