PDA

View Full Version : Indy Cat

tuxluvr
05-15-2002, 05:58 PM
I just saw on the TV news from Indianapolis that they had to shut down practice laps for the Indy 500 so that they could get a black and white tuxedo kitty off the track and out of harm's way.

Those tuxedo kitties, they do go places! Kitty was safely moved!

AmberLee
05-15-2002, 06:04 PM
Hee, hee, hee. Do you know, by any chance, if Ritz was secretly cheering him (or her?) on at the time?

tuxluvr
05-16-2002, 07:00 PM
Hee Hee... a new entry, Mario Ankitty......Meowrie Luyendyk

Pam
05-16-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by tuxluvr

:D :D :D :D

Former User
05-17-2002, 02:06 AM

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/rofl.gif

wolflady
05-17-2002, 12:33 PM

LOL LOL :D :D :D
Those tux kitties sure are characters, aren't they??!! :rolleyes: ;) :D

Lachesis
05-17-2002, 12:34 PM
LMBO.... you guys have such a way w/words. Im so glad he came off the track safely!!

tuxluvr
05-17-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by wolflady

LOL LOL :D :D :D
Those tux kitties sure are characters, aren't they??!! :rolleyes: ;) :D

And that's why I love them so! They just charge into a room and take over! The kitty was literally "sauntering" down the middle of the track, like "this is mine, what are YOU doing here!"

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-17-2002, 05:20 PM

And that's why I love them so! They just charge into a room and take over! The kitty was literally "sauntering" down the middle of the track, like "this is mine, what are YOU doing here!"

:eek: :eek: Boy am I glad someone noticed him before the cars started flying around the track. Although I know they keep a good eye on what is actually on the track because at those speeds, hitting anything, especially something as big as a cat, could be devastating to more than just the cat! We've done a little high speed open road racing and it's really not pretty what even a bird can do at high speeds. Glad they got hiim off safely. Naughty kitty. :rolleyes: