PDA

View Full Version : Click!

Argranade
06-29-2006, 09:35 AM
Has anyone seen that Movie? Omg its so funny I just saw it last night and I swear I had tears going all down my face it was so funny then some parts got sad but then In those sad parts Adam.S would do somthing funny.

If you have not seen this movie YOU MUST its so funny Im still laughing at it. :D

BCollie_Kelly
06-29-2006, 09:45 AM
I saw it on Monday and thought it was great, I also agree that if you haven't seen it... you should!

Tralee
06-29-2006, 09:50 AM
Ditto!! I thought the part near the end that was in the way future was kind of weird. I think the whole thing with the dog and the stuffed animal was not needed. At BBaB my brother asked a clerk about the universal remote, and the clerk said to go check Target.

cali
06-29-2006, 10:31 AM
my best frined went to see it without me lol well..ok so I was still in Kelowna at the time, but she could have waited! instead she tells me how its like the greatest movie ever and I have to see it...with WHO exactly?, I have only got 2 friends, both of which already went to see it without me lol

joanofark
06-29-2006, 10:42 AM
I want to see it SOOOOOO Badly!! Maybe on the next rainy day....?? :D

king2005
06-29-2006, 10:44 AM
Loved it!!
The dogs & Mr. Duck was too funny. Yes it was needed & was expected, as its a movie with Adam Sandler in it, duh :D The movie would have been all wrong if the dogs humping Mr. Duck was left out... When Adam Sandlers charcter (forget the name lol) died I cried :rolleyes: it was soo sad.

The story line was awesome & I do recommend it to others (of proper age of course)

PinkSunshine
06-30-2006, 08:54 PM
Just got home from seeing it. It's really a touching movie. Adam Sandler’s acting was so different and refreshing from his usually “I’m an idiot and goofy” days. The message the film had was great too, which basically was to put family in front of work and don't let life pass you by - live it to it's fullest... It was hilarious in some parts as well. Definitely a must see :D

lute
06-30-2006, 09:21 PM
i havn't seen it yet. Adam Sandler is one of my favorite "funny" actors. i'm sure it's good.