PDA

View Full Version : Sara Loves Her Tinky - Check in please

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-29-2006, 09:35 AM
Sara, are you still out there? I know it'll be any day now whether he's ready to come out or not, so please keep us as updated as possible! :D

Pam
06-29-2006, 10:12 AM
Here is yet another worried *mother* thinking just the same thing Debbie! I think Sara said she wouldn't go past July 1st, according to her doctor, and that is getting closer! :eek: Of course little Alden could have decided to make an earlier appearance on his own. Oh Sara, where are you?

MomToThree
06-29-2006, 12:25 PM
We really need someone from PT to follow around all these expecting mother. We need to know when they go into labor and so on. :) I hope everything is okay.

Cataholic
06-29-2006, 12:49 PM
Sara has *promised* me she will call...but, I will call her right now, to make sure there isn't some mix up. She has a slow connection at home, so, she might not be checking in regularly.

<runs off to call the mommy to be>

UPDATE: Well, I have none, other than to say I left a message on her cell and home phone! Maybe if we all chant, "Alden. Alden. Alden."

Donnaj4962
06-29-2006, 02:44 PM
Ohhhhh. I can hardly wait to hear how she is doing! Maybe she is having little Alden right now! HOW EXCITING! My thoughts are with her... hope we hear from her, and Alden, soon! :D :D :D

sirrahbed
06-29-2006, 02:58 PM
:D Still flip-flopping at work Sara?

It will be soon though and we are getting excited out here. (and yes, lots of mom's out here helping to worry ;) )

Isn't today her actual due date?? Yesterday maybe?