PDA

View Full Version : I need a SirraH fix!

shais_mom
06-29-2006, 12:21 AM
Its been sooooooo long since I have seen pics of Robbie, Lizzie, Dylan, Elliot, Emily and even Boomer.
Please I'm begging you!
PICS!! ;)
:D
Don't make me weep!

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-29-2006, 03:45 AM
I am joining the chorus!!
PICS, PLEASE !!!

sirrahbed
06-29-2006, 04:09 AM
Staci you are a doll to ask about us :)

I need to organize my recent pics....and take a few brand new ones. I will do that soon....

but for now, here is a favorite recent picture of my sweetheart kitty Dylan - he loves to be near me wherever I am. Since I spend regular time at the computer in my office - he likes to claim the high back of my computer chair. I can stop whatever I am doing, take a break - and simply look behind me and skritch and schmoozle my sweetie.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid206/pd79a16cf884d7a13cecfb62868becc7c/eed365fd.jpg
He is relaxing and looking so cozy. You can see the printer and server behind him, and shelves of computer supplies. I think he looks so relaxed and ccontent - oh I LOVE this boy :D

Kfamr used this pic to make my new siggy. Dylan is the gentle but no-nonsense leader of the cat pack and I think Kay showed this in the siggy...I like how he "rules and protects" the siblings beneath him :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-29-2006, 04:19 AM
That is INDEED a lovely siggie, Debbie!!
But, you won't get away with just one pic!! WE WANT MORE!!!!!

Laura's Babies
06-29-2006, 06:18 AM
I want to see Lizzies EYES!!!! :rolleyes:

shais_mom
06-29-2006, 09:38 AM
aaww
what a big beautiful boy! :)
He reminds me of Kelly's Noah.
:)
ok - but organize organize organize! :p

catmandu
06-29-2006, 09:45 AM
Hi Dylan!
Its so good to see your Orange Face!
You are always so happy, and a sweetheart.

catlover4ever
06-29-2006, 10:17 AM
Oh Dylan, your orange-nessjust melted me into a big puddle of mush :) You remind me so much of Abner, soft, fluffy, loving and so very gentle.

jazzcat
06-29-2006, 11:28 AM
That picture of Dylan is adorable. I noticed it in your siggy.

I can't wait to see the rest of the clan. You are keeping them to yourself too much. More pictures and updates please!!!!