PDA

View Full Version : Check out the cat hubby fell for at PetsMart

jazzcat
06-29-2006, 12:08 AM
We had to run into PetsMart to get some cat food and of course I had to stop by the adoption center. They had four cats and this one is named Roswell - they call her that because as they said "she's our little alien". They aren't being mean, she really looks that way. Her eyes look like the drawings you see of aliens. I'm not kidding. She is really neat looking, or at least we thought so. Richard seemed to really fall for her. Here's her petfinder's page. ROSWELL (http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6046857)
You can kind of make out her eyes in the first two pictures but it's nothing like they are in person.

We aren't getting her because we are at our limit right now but if there were room I bet she'd be Richard's first pick.

There were also 2 cats there that said their owner died and they were turned in with 16 other cats to the rescue. How sad!

Catty1
06-29-2006, 12:09 AM
Oh how GORGEOUS she is!

I hope she and the other two get their furrever homes soon!

Laura's Babies
06-29-2006, 06:20 AM
She has BEAUTIFUL eyes! I love those eyes....

Donnaj4962
06-29-2006, 09:10 AM
She is just gorgeous! And those eyes are very unique! I am sure she will find a forever home quickly! Who can resist such a cutie?

moosmom
06-29-2006, 09:13 AM
She looks like she could be a British Shorehair by the shape of her head and her eyes. She's beautiful!

catmandu
06-29-2006, 09:48 AM
I Think That I Just Fell For Roswell Too.
She Has To Be One Of The Most Charming Cats That I Have Seen.
We Are Praying That She Soon Has A Furrever Home.