PDA

View Full Version : Hello there, lovely Inka!

momcat
06-28-2006, 08:21 PM
How are you today? Have you been able to go outside and play in your garden? For the past several days we've had a lot of rain and it's causing problems in our area. Some rivers overflowed and caused some bad floods. All the people in a part of Trenton by the Delaware river were ordered to evacuate. The river is expected to crest at 28' and will cause more bad floods. We don't live near the river so we can stay home. It's sad that so many people have water in their houses. Lots of roads are closed in Trenton because they're flooded and everything is all messed up.
I know it has been awhile since I've been able to write to you and I feel so bad but a lot has been going on here at home for the past few weeks. Which brings me to my question. Would you go to the Catada Day party with me? I can't wait to see you again and it will be lots of fun. I do hope you will say yes.
Time to go already but you know how it is when you own hoomins. They manage to get into the darndest things and we have to keep an eye on them all the time.
I do hope you'll say you'll go to the party with me. Hope to hear from you very soon.

Purrs, headbumpies, kitty hugs, and lots of kitty kisses
Love,
Your Groucho

Laura's Babies
06-28-2006, 10:06 PM
looks to left, looks to right.... Where is that lovely Inka?.... Looks high, looks low.....

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-29-2006, 03:39 AM
Here I am !!!
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/jugirls2.jpg
I am waiting here on my favorite scratch-tower! Mommy says you asked me to come to the Catada Day Party with you? OF COURSE, my dear prince! I am rushing to the hairdresser now so he can give me my newest hairdo! Especially for you!!
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/hair1.jpg

Oh my, I cannot wait to kiss your nosie, my dear!!!

Killearn Kitties
06-29-2006, 03:58 AM
Oh how sweet! Is that a grass skirt you are trying on Inka? I hope the party is not fancy dress, because the girls didn't take any costumes with them!