PDA

View Full Version : Zeke Ref sheet

slleipnir
06-28-2006, 07:05 PM
Zomg. I drew Zeke.

I've asked a few people to draw Zeke before from photos, but they don't really get his markings right. I know I didn't get them 100% either, but they're haaaaaaard!!! lol

http://www.tainted-sky.net/draw/zekerefsheet.jpg
Anyway, I will shade this eventually. I'm making one of Josie too, but she's really hard to draw...

I've been drawing for a couple years and I never draw my own pets?

(scratch that. I found an OLD oollld drawing I did of Zeke
http://www.tainted-sky.net/draw/z2.jpg pleasedon'tlook)

And here are 2 Zekes people drew for me
(http://www.tainted-sky.net/draw/TEHCOMMISH.jpg
and
http://www.tainted-sky.net/draw/Crypticfallon_Commission_by_shayde.jpg
Note: I didn't draw those 2)

And yes, I realize my sucks in comparison.

Argranade
06-28-2006, 07:10 PM
You dont suck your REALY good and I love your art work there all so cute. :D

Keep the pics comming.

Has anyone done a pigeon in that cartoon form? ;)

k9krazee
06-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Its cute!! I think the one that you put pleasedon'tlook next too is adorable too, lol, I love his face!

flamepony12
06-28-2006, 07:11 PM
ZEKEYYY. SOCUTE. <3 I love the pose :D

Is it just me or was Shayde's style waaay cuter back when she did that commission? It's adorable and his shoulders aren't.. pointy like she makes them now. -shrug-

slleipnir
06-28-2006, 07:14 PM
Its cute!! I think the one that you put pleasedon'tlook next too is adorable too, lol, I love his face!

It's embarrassing to me. I think I did it a year or 2 ago. However, I feel proud of how far I've come since doing that. I can see a lot of changes in my work in the new picture!

slleipnir
06-28-2006, 07:15 PM

Is it just me or was Shayde's style waaay cuter back when she did that commission? It's adorable and his shoulders aren't.. pointy like she makes them now. -shrug-

I know. I much prefer this style for her. Her new style is still good, but it's too serious or something? Not sure, but I was thinking that myself while looking at her gallery a few minutes ago.

Actually, looking again, I know she watches an anime Ginga Densetsu Weed...her style really reminds me of that. I never liked the style of that anime. Maybe it corrupted her?

slleipnir
06-28-2006, 07:19 PM

devonshouldmakemeasig *runsawayandhides*

flamepony12
06-28-2006, 07:29 PM
devonshouldmakemeasig *runsawayandhides*

That's kind of weird 'cause I was thinking about doing just that while reading your response to my other post O_O

I need something to take my mind off the kitty for a little while anyway. :)

PS. your av is super cute. I'm going to use the one you made of Forzaa here once I get mine for dA from phoenix-pinion or whatever her name is. hahaha.

Roxyluvsme13
06-28-2006, 07:38 PM
I love it as I normally love your art. <3
Devon should take requests, *hint hint* ;)

slleipnir
06-28-2006, 07:38 PM
That's kind of weird 'cause I was thinking about doing just that while reading your response to my other post O_O

I need something to take my mind off the kitty for a little while anyway. :)

PS. your av is super cute. I'm going to use the one you made of Forzaa here once I get mine for dA from phoenix-pinion or whatever her name is. hahaha.

But for meeeee!!! *Eattttts*

Replace my crappy av with her good av*cries* no, kidding haha.

(seriously though, you don't need to use it :))

slleipnir
06-28-2006, 07:40 PM
I love it as I normally love your art. <3
Devon should take requests, *hint hint* ;)

DEVON SHOULD DRAW ME A LIVE N' POTTY DREAMHOUSSSSSSE! My factory was destroyed.

Roxyluvsme13
06-28-2006, 07:41 PM
DEVON SHOULD DRAW ME A LIVE N' POTTY DREAMHOUSSSSSSE! My factory was destroyed.
I'm terribly sorry. :(
Devon should still take requests though..;D

slleipnir
06-28-2006, 07:44 PM
I'm terribly sorry. :(
Devon should still take requests though..;D

She should....of my Live n' potty. (that is live AND potty...not living potty...)

But I guess she could do REGULAR animal requests tooooo...

Roxyluvsme13
06-28-2006, 07:47 PM
She should....of my Live n' potty. (that is live AND potty...not living potty...)

But I guess she could do REGULAR animal requests tooooo...
*nod*
Live n' Potty? How was your factory destroyed? D:

slleipnir
06-28-2006, 08:47 PM
Bombs. Didn't want Dev to have one, I guess. Although, if you ask her, she'll tell you that they just didn't like me?

Roxyluvsme13
06-28-2006, 08:55 PM
Ah, bombs..D: I'm sure they liked you.

flamepony12
06-28-2006, 10:01 PM
Bombs. Didn't want Dev to have one, I guess. Although, if you ask her, she'll tell you that they just didn't like me?

I think it's me they don't like after all. You should've never eaten my cardboard box. Just let me know when your stock is replenished. :(