PDA

View Full Version : Golf Cooties!!!

king2005
06-28-2006, 03:21 PM
ok I'm still laughing my @$$ off, so I hope what I'm about to type makes sence.

I sent my agency guy an email asking for a HUGE Fav. I asked if he could help Shawn find a job & included *coughgolfsuckscough*.
He replied telling me to call him.
I did call him, but he was on his lunch, so I emailed him telling him I had a meeting to go to & would call after it & included this.. Oh & golf is the best sport in the world *coughnotcough*.. Now have I annoyed you enough?.
He replied with..This is why I LIKE you.
So I just sent him this..Alright who do you think you are leaving me a voicemail filled with golf cooties!! Ugly little buggers! (he left a voicemail at my house & when people do that I get an email to let me know)

So here is the Golf Cootie I drew for him.. I still cannot stop laughing!! (if you didn't notice he LOVES golf & I keep telling him its a gay sport or other silly things just to bug him lol)

moosmom
06-28-2006, 03:26 PM
Got a problem with *coughgolfsuckscough* do you??? I hope he gets the job. Great drawing!!

king2005
06-28-2006, 03:35 PM
Got a problem with *coughgolfsuckscough* do you??? I hope he gets the job. Great drawing!!

hehe, I have no real issues with golf, except that Kevin plays it & catches Golf Cooties lol!! I only do it to bug him.. the agency is a very happy giddy place. & everyone there knows me, cause I never shut up & make them giggle all the time. I use to call the lady at the front desk weekly just to have our silly convos.. what you stopped loving me, but why *pretend to cry*... oooo your mean I'm gonna get you fired for being a meanie.. LOL oh she was so much fun.. but shes gone now :( *cries* so I only have Kevin to pick on, as I don't personally know the other people there.

I wish Shawn was online, so I could tell him the great news!

JenBKR
06-29-2006, 10:18 AM
haha Jess you are too much...that critter sure is cute :D