PDA

View Full Version : Betta "Adoption" Updates.

flamepony12
06-28-2006, 03:17 PM
I've found homes for all of my bettas. :) For those of you who missed it, the kitten we're adopting is coming home tomorrow and we needed to rehome all of the bettas except Siam, who lives in our living room. Just thought I'd give an update on where they're all going.

Kale went to my good friend Olivia, also known as lovethatpug on PT. I made her promise to post pictures here sometimes. :) I know she'll give him a great home.

Fuse went to another one of my good friends, Morgan. She takes awesome care of her bettas and was delighted at the thought of "adopting" Fuse. Unfortunately, she isn't a member of PT, but I'll try to get some pictures next time I go over to her house. :)

Dante, Destry & Akela are going to Ashley (binka_nugget). She's planning to spawn Dante & Destry, which I'm happy about. *w* Since Akela still remained, she decided to take her in too. Needless to say all three will be spoiled. :D

Just thought I'd let everyone know where they went. :)

Zippy
06-28-2006, 03:25 PM
Happy you found them all homes. :)

Roxyluvsme13
06-28-2006, 04:13 PM
I'm glad they all found awesome homes, and I can't wait to see some Dante and Destry babies :D.

lute
06-28-2006, 04:39 PM
i'm glad they all found great loving homes! :D

binka_nugget
06-28-2006, 05:55 PM
:D I'm so excited! I think I might spawn Akela too.. if I can find the right boy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the babies from Erica's spawn so I might do a spawn and spawn back to mom to get some babies similar to the line Erica was working with.

flamepony12
06-28-2006, 06:10 PM
:D I'm so excited! I think I might spawn Akela too.. if I can find the right boy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the babies from Erica's spawn so I might do a spawn and spawn back to mom to get some babies similar to the line Erica was working with.

Aww, that'd be great! :D Akela was actually prepared for the spawn attempt,
it was Kale who was clueless. :o