PDA

View Full Version : Update On Abby Sick Thingie!!

dionne
06-27-2006, 11:28 PM
Hey all, i have an update on abby being sick and pooing blood and whatnot...
turns out it wasn't abby that was sick....i mean, yeah the time i posted, he was sick, but the bloody errr stool was not his...he was letharigic and stuff from the part of a plastic bag he swallowed (he's quite ok now, more than ok actually)...but the person who was umm...gosh i hate saying this...pooped the blood out was actually coral, my sister's cat.
yes, i actually caught her in the act, and we know it was her all along, as it had happened before i moved in with my two furbabies, and she thoght it was her OTHER cat whom she took to the vet and after many tests, couldn't find anything...he's not ummm around anymore, so it's not him anyways. yeah it was coral, we took her to the vet (which unlike me, my sister was able to immediately), and she had a HUGE TAPEWORM! ewwwwwwwwww....so everything's all better now :D thanks for all your concern!!!
dionne!

Sevaede
06-27-2006, 11:34 PM
Wow, just like your sis' friends kitty! :eek:

So glad that Coral is okay (and Abby, of course! :D)! :D Give her scritchies from me and mews from the three kitties here. :D

Catty1
06-28-2006, 12:00 AM
Boy, with more than one cat it is sure hard to tell whose poop is whose! :D

Glad you got it figured out and I hope Coral is much better soon!

I hope Abby didn't pick up a worm as well...mind you, she has been tested for EVERYTHING!

hugs
Catty1

dionne
06-28-2006, 12:16 AM
they ALL got medication for it, regardless if they had one...

Laura's Babies
06-28-2006, 08:13 AM
Great..... another PT mystery solved.. That had to be scarey though, glad it had a happy ending.

catmandu
06-28-2006, 09:48 AM
We Are Glad That You Cats Are Well, We Are Relieved That It Was Nothing Serious And Everything Is Copasetic.