PDA

View Full Version : One Is Adopted!

K & L
06-27-2006, 05:26 PM
Took the little girl in today to be spayed and she won't be returning. She got adopted!! One down two to go (and mom). :D

catmandu
06-27-2006, 05:31 PM
Thats wonderful that a link in the chain of unwanted Kittens has been broken.
Thats saved so many lives.
Concatulations on getting a Kitten a brand new lease on life.

jazzcat
06-27-2006, 05:33 PM
Wow, can't beat that! Great news!!!!

jenluckenbach
06-27-2006, 05:35 PM
YIPPEEEEEE! (but does that mean you did NOT catch #4 yet?)

K & L
06-27-2006, 06:20 PM
YIPPEEEEEE! (but does that mean you did NOT catch #4 yet?)

No luck with #4. :( We haven't even seen it again. We go every night carrier in hand, but no luck as of yet. Sure wish we could find homes for the other 2 this quickly. :)

Laura's Babies
06-27-2006, 06:33 PM
I was just going to say that was a QUICK adoption and hoped the rest went as fast.. I would be rather dissapointed that I didn't get to spend more time with them if it were me...

catlover4ever
06-27-2006, 06:42 PM
With the faces on those little ones it's not a surprise for one to go that fast. Good work....hope you catch #4 soon.

K & L
06-27-2006, 06:59 PM
I was just going to say that was a QUICK adoption and hoped the rest went as fast.. I would be rather dissapointed that I didn't get to spend more time with them if it were me...

Exactly what we don't want to do, or we'd be adding a few more to the family! :) We're crowded now and I really wouldn't think it would be fair to the others to add more. So we keep our distance! ;)

Sevaede
06-27-2006, 08:44 PM
Well GREAT JOB! :D That is just fantastic!

My mind is trying to wrap around that speed. Did she get adopted by the vet or something? :D

K & L
06-27-2006, 09:23 PM
Well GREAT JOB! :D That is just fantastic!

My mind is trying to wrap around that speed. Did she get adopted by the vet or something? :D

A regular customer at the vets (who owns 2 cats) had over heard them talking about the kitten. She asked to see her and fell in love at first site. She came highly recommended by our vet, so what more could we ask for. She keeps her cats strictly indoors, she's a regular customer (which tells me her others are cared for) so we figured what a life compared to life as a feral. Plus we can now have updates on her!

Sevaede
06-27-2006, 10:03 PM
Oh wow, it sounds like the little girl went to a GREAT home! :D Did she get a name before the lady left?

K & L
06-27-2006, 10:24 PM
Oh wow, it sounds like the little girl went to a GREAT home! :D Did she get a name before the lady left?

I'm not sure, but the little girl is still there healing from her spay. We will check with them tomorrow to ensure everything is still a go and find out then.

krazyaboutkatz
06-27-2006, 11:08 PM
This is wonderful news!!!:) I had a feeling that the little girl would be the first to be adopted. After all she sure did remind of my Pearly girl except that with longer hair.;)

Sevaede
06-28-2006, 12:27 AM
This is wonderful news!!!:) I had a feeling that the little girl would be the first to be adopted. After all she sure did remind of my Pearly girl except that with longer hair.;)

That picture of Pearl in your signature looks almost identical to Isis when she was that size. :D