PDA

View Full Version : low downs

cool_cats_house
05-15-2002, 10:14 AM
some guys are not giveing me a second chance
i tell them im sorry and say too BAD!!!
thats not the way i would treat some one!!!

Logan
05-15-2002, 10:25 AM
Why don't you try starting over? Tell us a little bit about yourself and your cats. And if you don't like dogs, don't post on the dog board, because everyone there does love their dogs and your introduction was a bit harsh!! :eek:

Maybe there's a reason you don't like dogs and it would be helpful if you would explain it, so others could understand. I didn't respond to your post on the Dog General board, but I see that a lot of others have.

I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt, and now, maybe your apology will help soothe some of those people. If we didn't love all of our pets, we wouldn't be here, but it is ok to have preferences. I just happen to have two of everything, so I'm all over the place on this board.

There are wonderful people on Pet Talk. I hope you will take time to get to know us, and let us get to know you.

Logan

05-15-2002, 11:12 AM
:rolleyes: instead of complaining , wouldn't it be better to tell us about your pets and tell why you joined this club ???? That's the real reason for the existance of PETTALK you know !!!!!
Try it ; this might do the trick !:)