PDA

View Full Version : Hello my name is Brandi

Brandismom
06-27-2006, 04:28 PM
Hi
I'm Brandi and I'm new here. I'm two years old. My mama just brought me home. I like it here but I don't know about those funny looking other dogs here. I've never seen a dog that goes meow before, oh well we will get along. My mama is nice and she feeds me good food and gives me lots of pets and I get to play with my ball all the time here. Those other dogs don't like it woo hoo it's all mine....

Mama taked a picture of me for you to see it's the first one but I know there will be more. She likes that little silver box that plays music....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/summermagic125/Brandifirstday001.jpg
Your friend Brandi

dappledoxie
06-27-2006, 04:46 PM
Hey Brandi! My name is Brandy too but with a y. :) You are beautiful!! Your mom sounds great! She'll have to post more pictures of you and the "meowing" doggie roomates you have :D

*LabLoverKEB*
06-27-2006, 04:52 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK! We're all so glad you could join us!
Your Brandi is just beautiful! We'll definetly need more pics of her! ;)

Ginger's Mom
06-27-2006, 05:53 PM
Oh Brandi, sweetie, you are Beautiful! Welcome to Pet Talk. :)

BCollie_Kelly
06-27-2006, 06:09 PM
Well hello there Brandi, Welcome to Pet Talk! Aren't you just a cutie! I just adore your little tipped ears, you can't get much cuter then that! :)

Shelteez2
06-27-2006, 07:38 PM
Hi Brandi. You are adorable!

Maybe your mom could tell us more about where you come from and how she got you. And of course post more pics.... there can never be too many sheltie pics on the board (totally unbiased opinion of course). :D

dab_20
06-27-2006, 07:49 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Brandi you are beautiful! What cute little ears you have :D Tell your mom to post more pictures of you and your meowing siblings!

Almita
06-27-2006, 07:52 PM
OMG Brandi is sooo adorable! Look at that face! Welcome to PT! I would love to see more pictures!

zoomer
06-27-2006, 08:22 PM
Hi, Brandi! My name is Makayla and I have 3 dogs, Alaska, he's a white Boxer, Georgia, she's a white Boxer too, and Buddy, a Pit Bull/Cattle Dog. You can see them in my avatar, but I don't have a signature at the moment. Welcome to PT! You are sure an adorable dog!

elizabethann
06-27-2006, 08:26 PM
Brandi, you are a doll and I just love your smile!

Toby's my baby
06-27-2006, 08:51 PM
Welcome Brandi!! You are adorable! Sounds like you have a great mommy there, and some good friends, especially when they leave your toys alone! ;) I can't wait to see more pictures of you!