PDA

View Full Version : Look doggie

cool_cats_house
05-15-2002, 09:57 AM
look im trying to say Sorry!!!!:mad:

Dixieland Dancer
05-15-2002, 10:16 AM
Maybe you can explain why you came on this board with so much hatred spilling over! We did not attack you, you attacked us. :mad:

If you are truly sorry then you have to make amendments for your behavior. It was wrong and it was unnecessary! Why should we believe you are sorry??? :confused:

Kfamr
05-15-2002, 03:30 PM
To get a friend you may not want to begin with a sentence suich as "dogs are Crap".... I know when i first joined i HATED cats. Now i have learned to love them from all of the wonderful stories i heard from the wonderful people of pet talk.

slleipnir
05-15-2002, 06:21 PM
Can someone explain to me?? LOL

Spacely'sMummie
05-15-2002, 07:17 PM
I really want a dash hound!!:) they are my fave!

ellensy
05-16-2002, 09:29 AM
:) :) ;) :) :)

slleipnir
05-16-2002, 04:39 PM
I looked at the prev. posts of her and didn't see anything about hating dogs..could someone give me the tread or whatnot?

Logan
05-16-2002, 05:23 PM
I think the questionable posts have been removed by Karen or Paul, Audrey. It is better that way.

slleipnir
05-16-2002, 08:20 PM
Oh, I'm sorry..I was just a little curious about it..Didn't mean to be rude by asking or anything..hehe

Logan
05-16-2002, 08:58 PM
Oh, Audrey, you weren't rude at all!! I just meant that it was better because it got a little out of hand, but now there is this thread with the apology, which is very nice. :)

tatsxxx11
05-16-2002, 09:05 PM
Apologies can be tough! And you're a special person for doing so! Hope this is the beginning of a fresh start:)

slleipnir
05-17-2002, 07:05 AM
Ok, sorry spencer..like I said, I didn't mean to be rude by your, or anyone elses standerds. A few ppl were kind and PM'd me, but I didn't know it would start anything by asking...I had no clue that anything bad had even happened I just wanted to know why she appologized. Thanks for the PMs. I'll try not to again lol.............

slleipnir
05-17-2002, 07:57 AM
Ok. I don't know why your reacting this way, but I had NO clue that what the girl said was anything bad, I don't know how I was suppost to know without asking. Should I not ask questions at all? To me, the way you said that sounded kinda rude, like I don't care about the site and if bad stuff is said on it. Like I perposly tried to cause trouble. So, ok. I won't ask anymore questions..I seem to cause more trouble then good.
I don't want to cause any more trouble for whatever I did, so, I'm sorry for being curious. I'm finished.

lizbud
05-17-2002, 10:02 AM
Slleipnir,

You did nothing wrong !!! You have nothing to apologize for....
You only asked a question.Period.. I've often felt like I must
have missed someone's posting on some topic and want to
catch up on what's going on. I just ask questions, just like you.

Just don't let anyone cause you to feel bad. O.K. I always love
seeing pictures of your Beautiful Lab Josie, & Rufus too.You
always have something GOOD to contribute to Pet Talk!!!!

slleipnir
05-17-2002, 01:56 PM
Aww..thanks Liz :] I just didn't want to start anything..hehe :]