PDA

View Full Version : Twicket's day...

Glacier
06-27-2006, 01:08 PM
June 27, 2003, Twicket joined our family. He was snuck out of the shelter by the administrator after hours to save him from an out of control Board of Directors. I never did go back and pay his adoption fee, he just disappeared from the shelter records entirely. He will never disappear from my heart.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats/pretty_boy.jpg
Twicket was the feline love of my life, my little heart kitty.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/twicky.jpg
My only regret is that I didn't get the first 13 years of his life. I will always treasure the two years and five weeks I did get to share with him.

Queen of Poop
06-27-2006, 01:49 PM
So glad you and Twicket were able to share those 2 years and 5 weeks. I'm sure he's keeping a close eye on his meowmie from above. Such a sweet boy.

catlover4ever
06-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Oh Twicket, such a distinguished gentleman, a kindered soul lived behind those gentle eyes. You touched your humans life greatly and you are missed dearly.

Sometimes we can not have everything, the last 2 years and 5 weeks were all the Twicket needed to become your "heart kitty", actually he probally was your heart kitty at first site and his spirit will always be with you.

(((HUGS)))) I know how much you miss him. :(

Killearn Kitties
06-27-2006, 02:05 PM
Twicket was a beautiful boy! He looks an absolute love. He was a lucky boy to get those two years and five weeks, and I think he made the most of them.

jazzcat
06-27-2006, 03:45 PM
Special Twicket! I always enjoy seeing his pictures.

I'm glad he had a wonderful home for his final years.

I didn't know you "stole" him. ;) Thank goodness you did!

catmandu
06-27-2006, 04:03 PM
Twicket Has Been A Busy Cat, Compliling A List Of Places That You Will Love.
Great Hotels, Great Restaurants , And Great Sights To See.
When You Are Reunited With Your Loved One.
One Fine Day.

Laura's Babies
06-27-2006, 05:22 PM
I remember that handsome boy. He sure was a lucky baby to have had you as his devoted servant for his final years. I don't think any of us will ever forget Twicket, he touched us all....

G535
06-27-2006, 07:04 PM
There are some cats that even though they are thousands of miles away I feel that I have met them. Twicket was one of those cats. :)

Bengalz
06-27-2006, 07:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/twicky.jpg
My only regret is that I didn't get the first 13 years of his life. I will always treasure the two years and five weeks I did get to share with him.

Tamara,

Sadly it took 13 years for Twicket to find his perfect home. However, certainly the 2+ years he had with you made up for it tenfold.

He was such a beautiful boy. Thank you for sharing him with us.

Betty

catnapper
06-27-2006, 08:19 PM
He was truly handsome and he kows his last 2 years were the best he had. You both were lucky to have found each other.

Sonia59
06-28-2006, 06:19 AM
Twicket was one of the first cats I particularly noticed when I joined PT about one year ago.
You shared with him the two most wonderful years of his life, and that is the most important ;)