PDA

View Full Version : Leopold

Barbiecat
06-27-2006, 05:54 AM
What a nice story, the cat who wouldn't be refused! He knew yours was the home for him. Enjoy many years with your wonderful little buddy!

hereed
06-27-2006, 07:24 AM
Your Leopold looks like my Leo except that my Leo is much heavier. My guy started out long and lean like that, but he likes his food too much, and became a chunky guy.

Very happy though, and also couldn't be refused. I opened his door at the shelter and he turned on the motor and I had to take him home.

Hope you have many happy days with your Leo.
Heidi

kb2yjx
06-27-2006, 08:11 AM
Leopold!!! What a handsome pose!!! What beautiful eyes!!! How lucky you are to have found the best forever home! HAPPY COTD!!

mom2lotsacats
06-27-2006, 08:33 AM
Leo,
Wow! What a handsome kitty you are! Your coloring is great. It sounds like you really know how to liven things up. Congratulations on being cat of the day.

Sus
06-27-2006, 09:20 AM
What a pretty color, mr. Leo! Like sunshine...! :) Congratulations on your COTD from Sus and Bella!

catmandu
06-27-2006, 09:47 AM
Leopold, we are glad that you were persistent, as you knew that those people needed you as much as you needed them.
And now you have your family and they have you, and you both are so happy.
The Found Cats All send a satisfied MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Leonine Leopold COTD.

blue girl
06-27-2006, 10:04 AM
Leo, what a beautiful kitty you are! You look so regal sitting up there in the window. It sounds like you have your mommy wrapped around your paws. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-27-2006, 11:58 AM
WOW! Leo, You are one handsome boy for sure!!!

You certainly look happy sitting in your window watching the world go by.

I'm so glad you picked such a happy loving home for yourself. We all know the choice was really yours, right? ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
06-27-2006, 08:43 PM
What a beautiful boy you are Leopold, inside and out! Well, those spectacular eyes, they simply cannot be ignored but oh, what a heart you have and what spunk and inspiration you have infused into the lives of your family members, human and furry!:):):) I am sure your Mom would agree, you were well worth the trip to that shelter, so far away!:) You were truly heaven sent! Congratulations to you dear, precious Leopold, CAT OF THE DAY!!! I wish for you and your family a lifetime of unconditional love and devoted companionship!:) Hugs and kisses to you, precious Leopold; you're beautiful!:)

karlyb
06-28-2006, 12:40 AM
Hello sweet boy Leopold! You are a beautiful kitty. You do, indeed, look like a little lion, so Leo is the perfect name for you. You were waiting and ready when your mom came to the shelter, weren't you? Just waiting for her to take you home with her. What a clever boy, Leo, chosing your forever home! I hope you have many years of health and happiness with the family who loves you so much. You are a great COTD!