PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaaaack....

moosmom
06-26-2006, 07:09 PM
I've missed everyone here so much. My roommate Mark came home this morning and checked out my internet connection. I guess the tower that I was given (by my friend's husband who is a lawyer) had Kodak Easy Share and the ISB port kept trying to connect with it than the internet.

The GOOD news is, I'm back up and running again!! No more visits to the library to check my emails!

Karen
06-26-2006, 08:17 PM
Welcome back! How're the kitties? Does Moo mind the humidididididity we've been having?

moosmom
06-26-2006, 08:36 PM
Thanks everybody.

Karen,

Moo mind humidity??? PUHLEEEEZE!!!! I wish I could walk around as nekkid as he is!! He's loving it, actually. We go over to the park across the street and just hang out when it gets warm. He creates a stir if there are any kids in the park. But that's MooShoo! He absolutely loves attention. The more people the better.

catnapper
06-26-2006, 08:42 PM
Welcome back!! I missed you! ;)

You know how I offered you my spare mouse? Guess what died yesterday morning? Thank goodness you didn't want it, 'cause now its MY new mouse :D

Killearn Kitties
06-27-2006, 03:24 AM
Welcome back! How sweet that all the kids in the park love Moo, and he loves being the centre of attention! :D Just as well he likes it.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-27-2006, 04:12 AM
Welcome home!

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-27-2006, 07:25 AM
welcome back!!

computer problems STINK!!! Glad your up and running again! :D

davidpizzica
06-27-2006, 12:42 PM
Welcome back, sweetheart! Now you can PM me to tell me to GET OFF THE PHONE!!