PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use the Feline Pine cat litter?

Zippy
06-26-2006, 11:46 AM
I want to change to Feline Pine i was wondering if it is any good?

Glacier
06-26-2006, 11:56 AM
I use a cheaper version of it--wood pellets from the hardware store. I use it in a couple boxes. I have fussy cats so I have several types of litter. I like the pine--no dust, keeps odors in check.

slick
06-26-2006, 12:55 PM
I do but up here in KA-NA-DA they call it Feline Fresh. I use the clumping form and love it.

kuhio98
06-26-2006, 01:35 PM
We use it and love it. It really cuts down on the urine smell. It is kind of spendy though, so we mix it with cheapo clay litter. We put a shallow layer of the Feline Pine in the bottom of the tray and the clay on top. The Feline Pine absorbs the "liquid" and cuts down the odor. The kitties seem to enjoy digging through the clay to find the Pine pellets. :rolleyes:

moosmom
06-26-2006, 07:40 PM
I've used the Feline Pine for over 3 years now and wouldn't use anything else. I tried the Feline Pine Scoopable and didn't like it because it tracks. I don't even scoop the boxes. I just wait till it dissolves into saw dust then dump the whole box. Like Glacier, I've also used the wood stove pellets which are cheaper but has the same qualities of Feline Pine.

catmandu
06-26-2006, 07:43 PM
I Will Have To Try That, Except The Found Cats Are Very Used To Thier Pet Valu Clumping.

Sevaede
06-26-2006, 09:51 PM
I do. I love it. I have not had any problems with continuous odor or anything. Of course, there is the odor right *as* they're making their, um, business but that goes away. :D We weren't able to get Feline Pine this last time we had to buy a bag so we got Exquisicat Pine Litter. It smells different and I suspect the quality is lower but am not totally sure on that.