PDA

View Full Version : !!I Want This Dog!!

RobiLee
06-26-2006, 11:19 AM
I am in love with Bekka! She belongs to our doggy day care/kennel owner. I have always loved Bernese Mountain Dogs and after meeting Bekka today I am even more in love. I could not get over her personality. Such a sweet, loving, laid back and gentle dog. She is 6 months old and so well behaved. Patty (doggy day care lady) will be showing her and also breeding her in the future. Bekka comes from a wonderful breeder with a wonderful line of dogs. Bekka is not allowed to be bred until she has earned so many points in the show world (not for sure how that works) and until she has had all testing possible and been cleared for everything. I'm looking forward to seeing how she does in the show world. Hmmm, do you think I can convince Alden that we should try to get one of Bekka's pups?! Oh, how I wish! :D :rolleyes:

Isn't she gorgeous!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Robilee/bekka1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Robilee/bekka3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Robilee/bekka4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Robilee/bekka5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Robilee/bekka2.jpg

.sarah
06-26-2006, 11:27 AM
Wow, she's gorgeous! I just love Berners. Maybe by the time she's ready to have pups Alden will say yes ;)

Karen
06-26-2006, 11:27 AM
She sure is a beauty. I love the personality of the Giant Breeds, Bernese, Saints, Swissies - so sweet!

RobiLee
06-26-2006, 11:28 AM
Wow, she's gorgeous! I just love Berners. Maybe by the time she's ready to have pups Alden will say yes ;)

You come and help me convince him ok, Sarah?...LOL

k9krazee
06-26-2006, 11:32 AM
Shes absolutely beautiful!!

shais_mom
06-26-2006, 12:19 PM
aaww she's beautiful!
one of the vet's I go to has one too and she's tooo friggin cute!

4 Dog Mother
06-26-2006, 12:21 PM
I think you should get one to add to your beauties! Each a different kind and each beautiful. I am sure Alden will agree.

BCollie_Kelly
06-26-2006, 12:35 PM
Wow she is gorgeous! And man, look at those paws!

zoomer
06-26-2006, 12:43 PM
Bekka is beautiful! What a lovely dog. My grandpa has a beautiful male Bernese Mountain Dog, he's not very well bred though. Next time I see him I will most definetly get pictures so you can see him and fall in love with another Mountain Dog... ;)

Zippy
06-26-2006, 01:05 PM
Wow Bekka is beautiful

Tollers-n-Dobes
06-26-2006, 01:18 PM
She's beautiful! I love Berners aswell :)

Flatcoatluver
06-26-2006, 01:57 PM
Wow Bekka is gorgeus!!! I love berners they remind me of big teddy bears. ;)

dappledoxie
06-26-2006, 02:05 PM
Bekka is adorable!! I can see how you'd fall in love :D :D

pitc9
06-26-2006, 02:39 PM
Oh My!! :eek:
She is beautiful!
Maybe you can post pictures of her all over the house to remind Alden of how beautiful she is and how cute her future puppies will be! :D :p

SummerRiot
06-26-2006, 03:11 PM
She is actually a very nicely put together Show Berner.

Her wavy coat, may get her, but that can be straightened out for the show ring :)

She really is beautiful though :)

Alysser
06-26-2006, 03:40 PM
She's a pure beauty! Your not the only one in love. I hope you can talk your Hubby into a Bernese mountian dog.

K9karen
06-26-2006, 04:23 PM
Hey.. I'll help convince too! I always head straight for BMD's, Swissies and GP's at dog shows! There's a BMD who visits a local outside cafe where John. Logan and I stop for a bite. The sweetest. calmest, gentlest, smartest dog. (sorry Logan...). BMD rock! Certainly one of my most favorite breeds EVER!

Vette
06-26-2006, 04:30 PM
Isn't she gorgeous!

:eek: Thats an understatment!!

RobiLee
06-26-2006, 05:25 PM
Hey.. I'll help convince too! I always head straight for BMD's, Swissies and GP's at dog shows! There's a BMD who visits a local outside cafe where John. Logan and I stop for a bite. The sweetest. calmest, gentlest, smartest dog. (sorry Logan...). BMD rock! Certainly one of my most favorite breeds EVER!

You described her personality perfectly, Karen! I went back out to pick up Katie and Tori and of course I got to see Bekka again. She acted the exact same way again. So gentle, calm, sweet and laid back! I just can't get over this big girl's personality. She came to greet me when I walked in the door in a very nice polite way. The she calmly let me love all over her and then she just went and laid down by the counter at my feet while I paid for Katie and Tori's grooming. Geesh, I wish I could have loaded her up in the car too ;).

I've been talking non-stop about her to Alden and driving him crazy..lol. Showed him her pictures and her parents pictures. He is letting me go on but at the same time rolling his eyes at me. He says I'm like a little kid! Uhhh, heck yeah, when it comes to dogs I am :p !

Here is a picture of Bekka's daddy. He won best of breed at Westminster in 2005.

Muddy4paws
06-26-2006, 05:36 PM
They are both stunning which is obviously a sign! and 3 is a lucky number.. :p I've always wanted one since I was a 7 year old, We had these things called puppy in my pockets and she was my fave dog out of the whole lot :p :D

*LabLoverKEB*
06-26-2006, 05:54 PM
BEAUTIFUL! Robin, you NEED her!! :)

.sarah
06-27-2006, 06:54 AM
You come and help me convince him ok, Sarah?...LOL
I think I can do that ;)