PDA

View Full Version : Samantha's 18th Birthday/COTD today!

Vermontcat
06-26-2006, 08:52 AM
Today is Samantha's 18th Birthday and she is also Cat of the Day today! :D
Here is one new photo of her to start the celebration. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/pets/hisam.jpg
She started off the day loudly demanding breakfast.
It's another rainy day here so she is currently snoozing under the computer desk.
I will be back later to post more photos, I am so proud of my sweet girl today. :D
I would also like to thank Mayor Karen for making Samantha's 18th Birthday extra special by choosing her for today's Cat of the Day. :D

Killearn Kitties
06-26-2006, 09:12 AM
Happy, happy birthday, sweet Samantha. What a way to celebrate your eighteenth birthday, as Cat of the Day! You thoroughly deserve all the acclaim. :D

Your new photo is extremely beautiful! :D

Laura's Babies
06-26-2006, 09:15 AM
What a special day this is you Samantha!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA!

HAPPY COTD SAMANTHA! (opps)

What a time to celebrate!

jenluckenbach
06-26-2006, 09:25 AM
:D Happy Birthday and Congratulations! I saw you at the top of the pet talk pages and I instantly KNEW it was you!! Here's celebrating 18 wonderful years! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-26-2006, 10:02 AM
Happy Birthday, Sweet Samantha!!!

What a wonderful special special day for you. Skritchies from me and sweet nose kissies from Tubby. :D

By the way.....I was mentioning to Terry the other day that Tubby's girlfriend was turning 18 today. Terry wanted to know if Samantha was staying true to Tubby and I said "ABSOLUTELY!!!" ;) :D

Don Juan's mom
06-26-2006, 01:48 PM
Samantha is now old enough to vote. Be sure to get her registered!

(Hey, it's worth a try. Think of the fun.) :D ;) :D

Liz

jazzcat
06-26-2006, 02:00 PM
A very Happy Birthday Samantha and Congratulations on being COTD!

I hope your meowmie spoils you rotten you gorgeous girl!

ramanth
06-26-2006, 02:06 PM
Happy Birthday Samantha and Congrats on being COTD!!

Many kisses to that beautiful black nose. :D :D

Randi
06-26-2006, 02:43 PM
Happy 18th Birthday, Samantha ... and a big Congratulations on being our gorgeous
Cat of the day!! :D

Samantha, you can demand ANYTHING you want today! Aren't you simply beautiful!! I hope you enjoy your day and get spoiled rotten! :) :D

Even though you have many admires, Fister wants to send you kisses and headbumpies, and I would love to give you some scrithies and kisses too. ;)

catlover4ever
06-26-2006, 02:49 PM
Congrats Samantha!!!!

Zippy
06-26-2006, 02:56 PM
Happy Birthday Samantha!!!
and Congrats on Cat of the day!!

Edwina's Secretary
06-26-2006, 03:09 PM
Samantha and Edwina have the same "happy" look. So.....Edwina sends very special and happy greetings to Samantha on her doubly special day!

Vio&Juni
06-26-2006, 04:08 PM
Happy happy Birthday, gorgeous girl!

ChrisH
06-26-2006, 04:19 PM
Happy 18th Birthday Beautiful Samantha!
Congratulations on making a so gorgeous Cat of the Day too!

CultureJunky
06-26-2006, 04:25 PM
Happy Birthday Samantha, I hope you have a lovely relaxing day that a regal old lady like yourself deserves. Congrats on being Cat of The Day too!

luvofallhorses
06-26-2006, 04:39 PM
wow, what a surprise! :D

Happy birthday and congrats! :D

sasvermont
06-27-2006, 07:24 AM
Happy Birthday sweetness. You are so pretty and so loved.

((((((((((((((((Samantha)))))))))))))))

Oh, and spoiled!

L,
Sas and the campers ;)

sirrahbed
06-27-2006, 08:33 AM
I am so, so happy about Samantha's birthday and on being COTD. I kept her picture open on my monitor all day long, and smiled every time I saw it.

That girl is just the cutest thing and I love her so much. That newest picture is really a terrific one as it shows off her little cow-dots so well, including the cutest one on her nose :D

Happy, Happy Birthday Samantha!

LoudLou
06-27-2006, 11:53 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Queen Samantha!

Congratulations on being COTD ... You are very bee-yoo-tee-full!

Russian Blue
06-27-2006, 12:12 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry I missed your big day beautiful girl. Hope you had a wonderful double celebration and you will be celebrating many more events to come. :D

Smooches from the both of us.

Vermontcat
06-27-2006, 06:19 PM
Samantha says thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes and COTD congratulations. :D
She had a very nice relaxing day, here are a couple photos.
Snoozing under my computer desk.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/pets/stretchysam.jpg

Begging for belly rubs.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/pets/samrubby.jpg

Tubby, don't worry, Samantha says that you are forever in her heart. ;)
(I just can't find that photo of her right now)

Daisy and Delilah
06-27-2006, 08:19 PM
HAPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA!!!! I am normally on the dog side and I'm sorry I missed this dear kitty's birthday. When I saw her as COTD yesterday, I was smiling all day after that. She is such a gorgeous girl. I absolutely fell in love with her. I hope you had a great day sweetheart and congrats on being COTD yesterday too. I bet Mom is so proud of you :) You're a raving beauty girlfriend!! :) :) :)

zoey
06-27-2006, 08:28 PM
Happy Birthday Samantha! You beautiful hunk of kitty-cat, you.
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1037/3969329/inbox/80703.jpg

Logan
07-05-2006, 08:36 AM
Zoe, thank you so much for alerting me to this thread and this honor for Samantha!!!! :)

Happy Birthday, beautiful Samantha, although I am late! Those darned vacations get in the way of keeping up on Pet Talk the way I should!!!!

Mimi celebrated her 17th on June 18 and she and I, and naughty Butter, of course, send our best wishes to you!!!!

Logan

krazyaboutkatz
07-05-2006, 11:25 AM
HAPPY BELATED 18th BIRTHDAY & CONGRATS ON BEING COTD SAMANTHA!!! I'm sorry I'm a bit late but I hope you'll have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:)

Vermontcat
07-05-2006, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the belated birthday wishes for Samantha. :)
I too have been pretty busy and haven't been able to check Pet Talk as often as I'd like so it's nice to see this thread bumped up again.
Samantha is happily napping in the bathroom right now.
I will have to take some more photos of her later when she is awake. :)