PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland: The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

BC_MoM
06-25-2006, 11:51 PM
Okay, who's been on this? I'm going to California on the 16th and SO want to go on this ride the day we are visiting Disneyland. I LOVE the Twilight Zone.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/special/tower
(Take the sneak peak!)

cloverfdx
06-26-2006, 03:58 AM
A couple of freiends went on that last year when they visited... 1 came off crying the other thought he was going to be sick hehe. Have fun ;).

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-26-2006, 04:08 AM
Oops, my son went in there. He is not easily scared, but when he came out, he said "NEVER AGAIN" :eek:

JenBKR
06-26-2006, 08:02 AM
I rode the one in Disneyworld....about a hundred times. I LVOED it, it's terrific! My absolute favorite ride ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-26-2006, 10:22 AM
Terry and I were on the one in Disney World....probably at least 8 years ago already. We stood in line for 2 hours for a 2 second ride - and it was worth every minute of it!!! I thought it was just soooo cool how they build up the whole story while you're weaving your way through the building. They also snapped a pic the second the first drop started and the pictures were hilarious! We did buy our pic, but it went missing long ago or I'd scan it and post it here.

Then just the other night I saw a special on the Discovery channel about the making of Disney and they said the Tower of Terror has been so dramatically improved over the last few years. They have computer generated, randomly selected stories so in theory every time you go through you will get a different story with a different sequence of drops. :cool:

Just DO IT! :D

moosmom
06-26-2006, 10:35 AM
I went on the Tower of Terror ride with my daughter, Amy years ago when it first opened up. It was okay. I guess maybe if I was younger I'd be more enthused about it.

My favorite ride in Disney World is Space Mountain.

jazzcat
06-26-2006, 10:40 AM
I went on the one in Disney World and liked it. I saw that show about Disney World that T&P's Mom is talking about. They said they give you multiple drops now. When I went it was only one drop but we went back and rode it about 3 times.

RobiLee
06-26-2006, 11:27 AM
I love that ride! It is awesome and I actually have our picture from it sitting on the desk. Its not that great of a picture but we all look so happy in it..lol. Alden and I, my son and his friend and my sister are all on it. It was a great vacation and such a happy time. :)

Husky_mom
06-26-2006, 12:01 PM
soooo fun, i went to the Orlando one and the staff couldnt believed i LAUGHED all the way!!! LOL everyone else was screaming so load and i just laughed it was so much fun i loved it i cant wait to try the California one i´m going from the 18-25 maybe we can meet!!........ :D ;)

BCollie_Kelly
06-26-2006, 12:14 PM
Ohh, Jess your going to have so much fun! You better take a ton of pictures from your trip to show us when you get back! :) You should ride it for sure, why go and not do it? lol You'd be missing out on all the fun!

Miss Z
06-26-2006, 12:51 PM
I've been on it in Florida, it's amazing. I love the bit where the windows open and you can see all around Disney, then they shut and you're in pitch darkness for a couple of seconds. And then you DROP! I was right at the front and it was brilliant!:D