PDA

View Full Version : Un-Making my bed

Nomilynn
05-14-2002, 11:40 PM
Tilly has a new game.. she LOVES to push all my covers to the end of my bed to the point where they *almost* fall off :eek: I wish I had pictures.. you would all love to see the wicked, "I'm being a puke and I love it" look she gets in her eyes :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-15-2002, 12:02 AM
LOL that sounds funny..... I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A PIC.
Tinky tries to help me make my bed when I flap the sheet to fall on the bed she scurries under it when it lands like a little mole...... and just hangs out there under the covers..... SILLY KITTY!!!:p

Former User
05-15-2002, 02:41 AM
Oh, that sounds cute! Kitty has a new thing to do at our bed, she's baking the blanket! She used to bake the big teddy bear we have, but now she does the blanket...looks cute when she does that!

05-15-2002, 02:51 AM
:D hey Niina and Nomilynn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WANT PICTURES OF THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds sooooooooo funny !!!!!!!!!

wayne0214
05-15-2002, 09:03 AM
In the mornings when I get out of bed, Snow cat has a habit of pawing the covers, with his claws extended. I think he is very happy to get up also because he knows that it is time for his (their) morning meal. Also, that he thinks it is a game to grab anything that moves under the covers -which is only me!:D

Amy has a habit of wanting to get under the covers before she gets up from the bed. I havn't figured what she is attempting to tell me on this one yet.

After their morning meal, they, always including Tiger, have fun running through the house chasing each other around. This morning it sounded like a stampede in here:D

........wayne

Former User
05-15-2002, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by lut
:D hey Niina and Nomilynn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WANT PICTURES OF THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds sooooooooo funny !!!!!!!!!

Sorry Lut, no pics here, believe it or not! But baking doesn't really look funny in a pic, should be a movie! And nope, got no baking Kitty on the bed movie either! :rolleyes:

Nomilynn
05-15-2002, 01:02 PM
I think I'm going to have to invest in a scanner.. I have all kinds of snapshots of stuff with no way of sharing! :confused: