PDA

View Full Version : video of the 4 kittens

catfamily
06-25-2006, 04:08 PM
This is the video of the 4 littermates.I finally got it to work.You can hear Benson crying outside the door and see his shadow

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%205/th_4kittensinvideomov.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%205/?action=view&current=4kittensinvideomov.flv)
Here's a picture of them
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%205/6-25-064littermates.jpg

catmandu
06-25-2006, 04:24 PM
I have been having nothing but trouble with Photo Bucket too Carla, getting the Tubby 2 diving, literally into the Cat Nip.
Hes a Cat Nip Maniac, for sure, and hes sniffing like he never sniffed before.
a Flashdance moment.
What a great shot of that Tabby, with Three Little White Friends.
I love those Kittens!
Are they meeting the Clowder?

Laura's Babies
06-25-2006, 04:35 PM
Did you check it in PB and make sure it playes there? Check the address for the {IMG} box things in your post and make sure that URL stuff isn't in it....

catfamily
06-25-2006, 11:09 PM
I got it to work finally.Check it out :D

Laura's Babies
06-25-2006, 11:25 PM
Awwwwww! That is to cute! They look like triplets all there together!! I love these video's where you can see them move and play and capture all their "kitten-ness". They DO look like they have grown so much in that video and are so settled in..

Benson wants to come in and play with them soooooo bad (Poor boy, crying at the door)! How long before he can meet them?

catfamily
06-26-2006, 01:03 AM
Benson and everyone already met.Everyone met everyone by mistake a couple times.
All six kittens are being fixed on the 29th and microchipped.These 4 and the other 2 in the upstairs bathroom.I'll let them out a couple weeks after.I need to work with Gus and Gretta though a bit longer.The brown Tabby and 1 of the whites.(scared of people and hands).Very tireing trying to get them to calm down.Funny how 2 are fine.The other 2 had a very bad trauma(Obviously)
The 2 upstairs are fine.

CultureJunky
06-26-2006, 05:14 AM
Oh they're just a sweet bundle of cuddly fur! I wish I could sit there and play with them all day. I really hope they find good homes and are happy furrever.:)

catfamily
06-26-2006, 06:56 AM
Oh they're just a sweet bundle of cuddly fur! I wish I could sit there and play with them all day. I really hope they find good homes and are happy furrever.:)
Me too."kidding".I think their here to stay.Too many more for Jan to save and not many wanters for cats.That's why I helped her out.Took 6 kittens and an adult she saved so she'd have room to save more.That's all she does her waking hours is save and trap cats.And all I do is spend money on the cats she saves.LOL
I have 18.But the house is clean and me and Mike are retired to stay home all the time.So far it's good.NO more though.Unless a complete emergency.And then I may give up some kittens if I had to to a super nice home,but for now,their here to stay.If I had to place any,it would be the youngest ones.Or the ones that have been here the shortest time to not screw them up. :)

CultureJunky
06-26-2006, 07:22 AM
That's just so great though that you do that. I wish I had the money to have a ton of cats! If I was better off I'd have at least 10! at the moment though I can only afford two. Maybe in the future :D
I really can't believe that nobody would want such gorgeous babies. That's such a shame, they're healthy, they'll be neautered, microchipped, what more do people want? Cats are not hard to look after generally. :confused:
it's good that you're home with them, that's so lucky, able to spend all your days with the ones you love! :) I am home all day too and spend time with Jack and Sunny and I love it.
It is my fantasy if I ever won the lottery, I'd buy a huge plot of land and have a house built complete with a massive outdoor place with a run, and all sorts of fun stuff and then I could have as many cats as I wanted! I'd adopt all the cats that nobody else wanted. That's my dream, one day it may come true if I wish hard enough!

catfamily
06-26-2006, 07:50 AM
Believe me.I don't have any money.Enough to pay bills without getting behind.Nothing saved.I spend so much on the cats that I'd hate to give them away without SOME reimbursment.We can't afford to pay someone else's way that's for sure.If I'm Paying...I keep them unless they don't work out here.Then I don't mind GIVING them away.I think everyone would understand that.I think you should get more kittys :) :D

QueenScoopalot
06-26-2006, 09:01 AM
Too cute playing with the Turbo Scratcher! :D My kitties love them. I saw a new one at a friends house...meant to ask her where it came from, but it has a flashing ball in the track! For nightime keeping the humans awake playtime I guess! ;) :D :confused: I'd love to see them when they come down for their spays/neuters etc. on Thurs. ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-26-2006, 10:00 AM
Love how the one goes to check out Benson at the door. :D

Great video. I can see how it would be hard getting a good video of them all since they're everywhere at once! :D

catfamily
06-26-2006, 05:27 PM
Too cute playing with the Turbo Scratcher! :D My kitties love them. I saw a new one at a friends house...meant to ask her where it came from, but it has a flashing ball in the track! For nightime keeping the humans awake playtime I guess! ;) :D :confused: I'd love to see them when they come down for their spays/neuters etc. on Thurs. ;)
I'll be there at about 7:15am Thursday Morning.Did you want to meet there?Talk about which shots for them on the distempers we should use.It's gonna be a long day in Massachusetts that day visiting people till they wake up and ready for the 2 hour drive home.Worth it.I may go to my friend's house Pat on Ocean street for a nap.Let me know what's going on that day with you.I'll be with Mike.