PDA

View Full Version : We're heading out!

wolfsoul
06-24-2006, 07:14 PM
Any time now Marla will be here to pick me up!

We're going to camp out in Banff tonight, then head to Calgary in the morning. Unfortunatly Sylvie (the breeder) is at a conference in Calgary so we're just going to be dropping Visa off with her. We don't actually get to go to Edmonton and see her dogs (which sucks! I wanted to meet her dogs! Visa has family there, including her litter brother). Visa's aunt is in heat too, so she'll be kept in a run with her. They used to live together and get along well. :) Oh, and we're going to the Calgary Zoo tomorrow. I've never been there. I'll take pictures.

Can't wait to have Visa back next week! I'll be taking care of a pregnant girl (we hope)!

binka_nugget
06-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Yayyy! Good luck V! Hope you come home preggo :D

Sevaede
06-24-2006, 10:06 PM
Hooray! I hope all goes well, naturally. Don't have too much fun! :D

Flatcoatluver
06-24-2006, 10:08 PM
Calgary Zoo is a fun Zoo!!!! I went there a lot when I was little. Good luck!!

K9karen
06-24-2006, 11:37 PM
i LOVE Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise! I agree, Calgary Zoo is great! have tons of fun!

wolfsoul
06-27-2006, 01:43 AM
Thanks guys! I just got home now. If I'd had known I was staying that long I would have talked about a PT meeting or something, but I thought it was more of a go there and drop off the dog sort of thing.

Anyways, we had some fun, but mostly it was alot of driving. We were hoping the weather would be cooler than it is here, but it wasn't by much. The zoo was fun, but the wolves were all in hiding so I was dissapointed about that.

Visa is at Sylvie's now. Her and her husband are such nice people, I fell in love with them right away. I'm sure that Visa will have fun while she's there. She isn't in standing heat right now, but we're really really hoping. We spent so much money on this trip, it would be such a shame if Visa didn't end up pregnant. And if she doesn't stand by this weekend, she'll have to stay there another week and that means that her, Jaguar, AND Jazz will all miss their show the next weekend unless we put it off even longer, which means Visa would be there for like three weeks and I'm really not comfortable with that. Such a hard thing.

Anyways, we're back safe and sound, I have some pics I will share (eventually...I know I'm bad).

Tollers-n-Dobes
06-27-2006, 01:53 AM
I hope everything goes well with Visa! Too bad you didn't realize how long you'd be staying, it would've been fun to meet somewhere :) About the wolves, very rarely do people get to see them. I've only ever seen them once, most of the time they're hiding.

BCollie_Kelly
06-27-2006, 08:09 AM
Good Luck Visa, I hope everything goes well and she is back next week! I bet you had a blast at the Calgary Zoo, now where are our pictures you promised? :p :D